Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.8 km|
|"Very good value for money"||(in 40 reviews)|
|"The location is very good."||(in 145 reviews)|
|"Staff so friendly and helpful."||(in 37 reviews)|
|"dont have hair dryer"||(in 2 reviews)|
|"Staff - not telling the truth"||(in 22 reviews)|
|"No free toothbrush and toothpaste given."||(in 13 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bit slippery||in 17 reviews|
|breakfast could be better||in 117 reviews|
|breakfast menu||in 18 reviews|
|check in process||in 5 reviews|
|clean bed||in 57 reviews|
|clean room||in 168 reviews|
|good hotel||in 75 reviews|
|hair dryer||in 19 reviews|
|hair shampoo||in 19 reviews|
|hot water||in 24 reviews|
|local channel||in 6 reviews|
|location breakfast||in 115 reviews|
|location was convenient||in 227 reviews|
|near to ciq||in 39 reviews|
|queen size bed||in 21 reviews|
|shopping malls||in 64 reviews|
|staff friendly||in 77 reviews|
|toothbrush and toothpaste||in 24 reviews|
|value for money||in 56 reviews|
The fact that the property is very close to the shopping centre and the CIQ.
Parking lot number and sign not really helpful..feeling lost
Aircon adjustable and cold.
tv not working
the location is very strategic because it near to mall and bazaar karat.
the parking pass is not suitable. it should be use card or token since the location of the guard is not suitable for a car to stop. the post guard is not strategic and maybe you could put it at outside the pole.
1. The location, is nearby. And it is just opposite of Komtar.
1. The process of check in is so long, they manually (i think) key in everything even though the information is already inside booking.com. I said this because it shouldn’t took that long to check in (normally). They even key in our card number (shook!). After key in, they swipe (whats the point?). Overall the process is double process and it made everyone else who want to check in impatient. We spend overall like 1 hour and a half to get into our room. 2. The family room was okay. But for the price, you can get two double room with cheaper price. 3. The bed are all twin bed. Imagine, my parents have to sleep separately in twin bed. And i got two twin bed all to myself but can’t really utilised it.
A stay at Baguss City Hotel places you in the heart of Johor Bahru, steps from Johor Bahru City Square and Komtar JBCC. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 4,857 reviews
Things to know
- Great shopping
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most popular landmarks
- Johor Bahru City Square 90 m
- Johor Bahru Old Chinese Temple 91 m
- Johor Bahru Sentral Railway Station 157 m
- Sultan Ibrahim Building 0.4 km
- Sultan Abu Bakar Royal Palace Museum 1 km
- Istana Besar 1 km
|Johor Bahru Sultan Ismail Intl||22.6 km|
|Singapore Changi||27.8 km|