Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Everything is very good
SPA and Onsen facilities as well as breakfast
Not a great option for a family with children. We had the deluxe room with tatami area and the sleeping option for the kids with a rather thin mattress on the floor was not great. The price is really high to sleep on the floor. The room price is above 600 euro and not worth the room. The onsen in the room and SPA was good though. The breakfast was also good. Almost everything was in Japanese and the staff spoke little english but definitely tried.
- Room is huge, nicely decorated and very comfortable. - Our room had a separate tatami area and a bedroom area with two beds. There were dividers between the two areas, which made it easier for the kids to go to bed earlier. - Deluxe room had a beautiful private onsen bath inside the bedroom. That was definitely the highlight of our trip.
- The only thing I would mention is that we smelled of someone smoking in the middle of the night even though it was a non-smoking property.
The kindess of the staff was super! Very nice people and very helpfull. We lost an suitcase in a bus and they did everything they could to help us. the hotel was clean, with a nice onsen outside. Everything was clean.
I cant think of anything what i didn't like.
Fantastic location in beautiful Hakone with wonderful onsen facilities!
The breakfast was very average
When you stay at Hakone Hisui in Hakone, you'll be in the mountains, within a 10-minute drive of Lake Ashi and Ōwakudani. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 52 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hakone Hisui
Where is Hakone Hisui located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hakone Hisui?
Does Hakone Hisui offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Hakone Hisui offer free parking?
Does Hakone Hisui offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Hakone Hisui from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Hakone Hisui?
Does Hakone Hisui have a pool?
Most popular landmarks
- Sengokuhara 186 m
- Hakone Bushi-no-Sato Museum 363 m
- Choanji Temple 0.7 km
- Venetian Glass Museum 0.7 km
- Pola Museum of Art 1.6 km
- Ōwakudani 2.9 km