Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Greenville
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$199|
|Average price (weekend night):||$239|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Greenville cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Greenville hotel
- To take advantage of Greenville’s natural scenery, choose a hotel near Falls Park on the Reedy, a park that provides views of several waterfalls and gardens. The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is less than a five-minute walk to the park and only a five-minute drive to the local Amtrak station.
- If you’re interested in science, book a hotel near the Roper Mountain Science Center, such as the Crowne Plaza at the Roper Mountain Road location. The Roper Mountain Science Center contains a selection of sights, including a planetarium and arboretum.
- If you’re an art enthusiast, book a hotel next to the Greenville County Museum of Art, such as the Home2 Suites by Hilton Greenville Downtown, located five minutes’ walk from the museum. The museum focuses on American art and has several exhibits that are specifically dedicated to Southern artists.
- If you enjoy cycling or running, pick a hotel near the Swamp Rabbit Trail, a biking trail that is 20 miles long and follows the path of an old railroad. The Swamp Rabbit Inn & Properties is a casual choice located right next to part of the trail.
- Planning on visiting Greenville with your family? Choose a hotel near Linky Stone Park, a custom-designed children’s park that contains activities and toys to boost creativity and curiosity. The Westin Poinsett is less than a 10-minute walk to the park, and it’s only a seven-minute walk to Falls Park on the Reedy.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Greenville
How much does a hotel cost in Greenville?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Greenville for as cheap as $67 in the last 3 days. The average price is $212.
What are some good hotels in Greenville near the Upcountry History Museum?
The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greenville-Downtown is only a five-minute drive to the Upcountry History Museum and a 10-minute walk to Falls Park. The Hyatt Regency is a 4-star choice that is a six-minute drive to the Upcountry History Museum and a 10-minute walk to the city’s Peace Center.
Are any hotels in Greenville near Frankie's Fun Park?
The Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road is a four-minute walk to Frankie’s Fun Park and is situated just next to I-85. The hotel offers an outdoor pool, a fully equipped fitness center and suites with full kitchens.
What hotels in Greenville are especially good for business travelers?
The Courtyard by Marriott Greenville Haywood Mall is only a 10-minute drive from the Greenville Downtown Airport and has a fully-equipped business center with two separate meeting rooms. The La Quinta Inn & Suites is a budget choice that is a 15-minute drive to the Greenville Downtown Airport and has a business center and large meeting facilities as well.
What hotels in Greenville have a good indoor pool?
The Drury Inn & Suites is located just next to I-85 and has both an indoor and outdoor pool, plus a separate whirlpool. The Embassy Suites by Hilton is connected to a golf and conference center resort and has both an indoor and outdoor pool as well.
How much is a hotel in Greenville for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Greenville hotels for tonight for as low as $91. Users have also found 3-star hotels from $156 and 4-star hotels from $267.Search here to find similar prices.
How much is a hotel in Greenville for this weekend?
In the last 72 hours, users have found Greenville hotels for this weekend for as low as $93 per night. Users have also found 3-star hotels from $165 and 4-star hotels from $255.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.