Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.8 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|awesome location||in 95 reviews|
|bed bugs||in 16 reviews|
|breakfast was good||in 47 reviews|
|city center||in 8 reviews|
|close to the train station||in 28 reviews|
|common areas||in 8 reviews|
|florence||in 7 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 58 reviews|
|friendship||in 4 reviews|
|jam nutella||in 5 reviews|
|lift climb||in 8 reviews|
|little bit||in 17 reviews|
|nice place||in 9 reviews|
|noisy late at night||in 17 reviews|
|old room||in 62 reviews|
|room is huge||in 4 reviews|
|san lorenzo||in 14 reviews|
|tourist attractions||in 12 reviews|
Clean bathroom, cozy bed clean sheets I really liked that.
Wifi goes on and off sometimes.
The location is best- almost all the top attractions are walkable. I highly recommend this place for a solo traveller. Moreover, there are some good food options too nearby. Dont miss the famous cannoli sweet here!
The closets did not have a locker, this was a turn off. Guess it could be purchased? Moreover, the breakfast could be improved- though it is better than having nothing at all (PS- the coffee is wow still)
Nothing. Staff very rude and room uncomfortable. For this price you can find a much better place
- they only allow you to have the air con on during a specific time in the evening. When I arrived the temp in the room was about 30 degrees. I had to ask they guy at reception for the remote to the air con and he actually yelled at me and called me offensive! unbelievably rude and unprofessional - very uncomfortable mattress. Cheap old and very hard - extremely loud at all hours! Right on the corner of a main square and busy road. Noise past midnight and construction and market place setting up very early in the morning - they don't provide a towel. Even backpackers hostels provide a towel but this place, despite the price, does not - 4 floor walk up - 'breakfast' is coffee and cookies. Terrible, had to go out for a real breakfast everyday
Good location. Good breakfast. Friendly guy who checked us in, Alex. Firm pillow. Ability to leave luggage until 13.00 free of charge.
Learning the room was on the 3rd floor without an elevator after I'd already booked. Air conditioning was only available to use from 16.00 to 08.00.
That Lady from reception was amazing, have a very good style to put you in a good mood, she is making you to really feel in holiday Thank you very much
based on 914 reviews
Things to know
- Wonderful sightseeing
- Comfortable beds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Emerald Palace
Most popular landmarks
- Mercato Centrale 43 m
- Basilica di San Lorenzo 195 m
- Palazzo Medici Riccardi 287 m
- Piazza Santa Maria Novella 392 m
- Battistero di San Giovanni 0.4 km
- Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore 0.5 km
|Florence Peretola||5.3 km|
|San Dalmazio San Domino Island||62.2 km|
|Florence-Santa Maria Novella||386 m|