Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Clean rooms and great staff."||(in 371 reviews)|
|"Lovely relaxing pool and sauna."||(in 41 reviews)|
|"Great location, friendly staff,excellent concierge."||(in 381 reviews)|
|"Room service breakfast very poor"||(in 32 reviews)|
|"Car park attached to hotel"||(in 16 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Fine hotel but failed to deliver on service
Spacious suite living room, separate half guest bath, Decent breakfast with separate order menu, gym had free weights to 30kg, location is on royal mile down road from castle (but for Christmas markets and shopping, a princess street hotel would been better), overall friendly staff.
1. For a royal mile suite, main bathroom was standard. Overly spacious living room really could’ve spared space for a more comfortable bathroom befitting suite. 2. Website advertised kids eat free. However, when we ordered meals for the kids via room service, we were told it’s not free. Extremely deceptive and off putting of brand. 3. I emailed the hotel 1 week in advance of 4-day stay and asked for milk, orange juice, and water in room stocked and included room mini fridge. Email from customer service acknowledged request and even confirmed we still wanted wine and beer - a nice catch! However, when we arrived, we were informed juice and milk not included. False service promise should’ve not been made. Room service food was Not worth price (pizza, burger, and kids chicken meal were only ok but far more expensive than eaterery options all around).
Location, early check in, fab breakfast, good drinks and dinner....
Can't think of anything
Great location, superb interior design of the room. Very modern style
In-hotel gym was temporarely out of service bu the hotel offered a free entry at a partner gym
There was a refurb going on so had to put up with constant drilling was not relaxing
Central Edinburgh gem
Old world charm meets modern amenities- you can't go wrong with this hotel right on the royal mike in Edinburgh. Excellent staff, well maintained rooms, and full service. Health club has good assortment of machines and free weights.
It's bloody cloudy in Scotland- spent an entire week and didn't see the sun once.
2016/2017 TripAdvisor Hall of Fame-Certificate of Excellence The Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh has been sympathetically designed to blend in with its' historic neighbours. Behind the stunning 16th century exterior there lies a modern hotel with comfortable and well-equipped accommodation and a range of nine conference and banqueting rooms catering for up to 200 delegates. The hotel is popular with both business and leisure travellers as its' central location places it within easy walking distances of the main business, shopping and tourist areas.
Radisson Hotel Group
based on 4,502 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Radisson Blu Hotel Edinburgh City Centre
Does Radisson Blu Hotel Edinburgh City Centre have special cancellation policies due to coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Where is Radisson Blu Hotel Edinburgh City Centre located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Radisson Blu Hotel Edinburgh City Centre?
Does Radisson Blu Hotel Edinburgh City Centre offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Radisson Blu Hotel Edinburgh City Centre offer free parking?
Does Radisson Blu Hotel Edinburgh City Centre offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Radisson Blu Hotel Edinburgh City Centre from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Radisson Blu Hotel Edinburgh City Centre?
Does Radisson Blu Hotel Edinburgh City Centre have a pool?
Reviews about Radisson Blu Hotel Edinburgh City Centre
Most popular landmarks
- The Royal Mile 80 m
- Museum of Childhood 98 m
- Real Mary King's Close 235 m
- St Giles' Cathedral 255 m
- National Library Of Scotland 356 m
- National Museum of Scotland 382 m