Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.2 km|
|Distance to airport||7.6 km|
|"Very friendly and helpful staff"||(in 42 reviews)|
|"Well designed and comfortable rooms."||(in 60 reviews)|
|"This hotel was very comfortable."||(in 27 reviews)|
|"Our room, 308, suffered from tram noise and vibrations."||(in 6 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|breakfast was excellent||in 40 reviews|
|car park||in 14 reviews|
|close to city center||in 19 reviews|
|close to train||in 6 reviews|
|coffee nespresso||in 8 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 7 reviews|
|easy walk||in 39 reviews|
|great location||in 64 reviews|
|helpful staff||in 56 reviews|
|nice hotel||in 60 reviews|
|noise and vibrations||in 14 reviews|
|recently renovated||in 4 reviews|
|room is bit small||in 18 reviews|
|room was clean||in 86 reviews|
|sounds corridor||in 2 reviews|
|train station||in 78 reviews|
|tram tracks||in 25 reviews|
|walk to main square||in 37 reviews|
|windows open||in 10 reviews|
- Rose (Front Desk) was super nice and helpful - The room was definitely comfortable and beds were very clean and fresh. - Location was great to walk around Dijon and close to the train station so we were able to drop luggage off as soon as we arrived in Dijon.
- The wifi was out most of the time we were there that made it inconvenient as my daughter had a work commitment that we could not meet due to the wifi issue. - Unfortunately our room aligned with the neon Kyriad sign right outside our window so tho we had dark curtains, neither one of us wanted to sleep in a cave like atmosphere, so we opted for some of the neon lighting. I will most likely not stay at a Kyriad hotel in future. - I think it would help if the main carpet on the stairs and in the room we were in was replaced. It is showing its years of foot traffic.
Nothing displayed the breakfast time thus missed it
Very Nice staff, good location, clean rooms
very small rooms, poor breakfast, breakfast room very very small, my pregnant wife had problems walking between the tables. Spa outside of hotel, had to walk 50 meters. Doesn’t meet the value for money. Overall experience good, but in my opinion not a 4 star location. Too expensive for they offer
Good location to explorer from. Parking is just round the corner from the hotel. If you have a large car you'll need to be extra careful entering and exiting the car park.
Breakfast was alright but not the best I've had.
Location 1 block from the train station.
Weathered, marginally helpful staff. NO ICE, very expensive and typical breakfast
With a stay at Kyriad Prestige Dijon Centre, you'll be centrally located in Dijon, within a 10-minute drive of Zenith Dijon and La Toison d'Or Shopping Center. Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 1,202 reviews
Things to know
- Spacious rooms
- Comfortable beds
- Near city centre
- Train station is close
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Kyriad Prestige Dijon Centre
Most popular landmarks
- Jardin Darcy 250 m
- Jardin botanique de l’Arquebuse 304 m
- Dijon Cathedral 0.4 km
- Church of Notre Dame 0.9 km
- La Vie Bourguignonne Museum 0.9 km
- Place de la Libération 0.9 km
|Dole Tavaux||43.6 km|
|Épinal Mirecourt||135.5 km|
|Les Auxons Besançon Franche-Comté TGV||69.5 km|