Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Busan
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 68% drop in price.|
|October||Most expensive month to stay with an average 31% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$185||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$235||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Busan hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Busan hotel
- To spend your holiday relaxing by the sea, choose a hotel next to Haeundae Beach, such as the budget-friendly Toyoko Inn Busan Haeundae 2, which is only a 5-minute walk away. Known for being one of the busiest beaches in Busan, Haeundae Beach is popular for swimming, sunbathing and hosting a variety of local festivals.
- If you are interested in ancient architecture, find a hotel next to Haedong Yonggungsa, a Buddhist temple that dates back to the 14th century and can now be toured by visitors. The Benikea Songjung Hotel, a straightforward choice, is only a 5-minute drive from the temple and a 4-minute walk from the seafront.
- Visitors who are eager to try some of the local cuisine should consider staying in a hotel next to the Jagalchi Market, such as the Stanford Inn, located a 5-minute walk away. The Jagalchi Market is particularly famous for its seafood and a variety of vendors sell both ready-to-cook and ready-to-eat specialties.
- Want to see the scenic side of Busan? If so, pick a hotel next to Yongdusan Park, a large, elevated park containing an observation tower looking out over the sea, as well as a lighthouse and a small train. The Elysee Hotel is only a 4-minute walk from the park and is located in the heart of the city centre.
- To stay in an area that is within easy walking distance of many shops, cafes and attractions, book a hotel located in the Gamcheon Culture Village, such as the GNB Hotel. The Gamcheon Culture Village is a neighbourhood that contains murals, brightly coloured houses and a variety of stores, including the Gamcheon Culture Village Art Shop.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Busan
Are hotels in Busan safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Busan?
What are the best hotels near Haeundae Beach?
How much does a hotel cost in Busan?
Which hotels in Busan are good for business travellers?
Which hotels in Busan offer free airport shuttle services?
What good hotels in Busan are near Gwangalli Beach?
What good hotels in Busan are near the Port of Busan?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Busan?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Busan by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Busan hotels
Go to map