Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Bozeman
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 37% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 14% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$208||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$234||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Bozeman hotel deal
- Bozeman, Montana, is the perfect city for people looking to explore the Rocky Mountains. Along W. Main Street and some of its perpendiculars, you’ll find a tourism information center (Visitors Center), and several tour agencies offering adventure experiences in the area. There are a few hotels in Bozeman conveniently located nearby, such as Bozeman Lewis & Clark Motel, The Lark Bozeman, and Element Bozeman.
- Several people head to the Bozeman area to visit the Spanish Peaks, to the south, which boast hiking, biking, and skiing trails. The Big Sky Resort is particularly popular among winter sports lovers, as it is located in the heart of the mountains. However, you can also stay in downtown Bozeman for less cost and take the Skyline bus service there, which runs year-round.
- Downtown Bozeman is the place to be if you want to be near all the shops and restaurants. La Chatelaine Chocolat Co. and Townshend’s Bozeman Teahouse are great for breakfast and a mid-afternoon snack, while historic pub Bacchus is perfect for a burger and a beer after a long day exploring the mountains.
- Bozeman Hot Springs allow you to soak in one of its many indoor pools or relax at the spa and sauna after a long day. Stay at Gallatin Gateway Getaway with the whole family and enjoy all those amenities that are only a short drive away.
- Montana State University is a hub for young people in Bozeman. If you’re visiting the college and need to stay nearby, there are a few options: Bozeman Lewis & Clark Motel is about 0.8 miles away, while the three-star The Lark Bozeman is around 1.2 miles away. Head over to the University’s Museum of the Rockies to learn more about the area’s history and see an epic collection of T. Rex specimens.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bozeman
Are hotels in Bozeman safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Bozeman?
What is the best place to stay for a romantic getaway?
What are the best places for budget travelers?
What are the best hotels in Bozeman close to Interstate 90?
What are the closest hotels to the airport?
How do I find a hotel in central Bozeman?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bozeman?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bozeman by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Bozeman hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Bozeman hotelsShow all