Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Bakersfield
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 19% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 42% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$142||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$146||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Bakersfield hotel
- If you want to wander through Pioneer Village, part of the Kern County Museum that covers 16 acres and will take you back in time to the late 1800s, then consider staying at the 2-star Quality Inn & Suites which is only a 5-minute drive away from the Kern County Museum. This museum also has a Children’s Discovery Center which caters to the interests of younger visitors.
- Another good attraction for adults and kids alike is the McMurtey Aquatic Center which has a recreation pool with diving boards and water slides as well as various floating toys. There is also an Olympic-sized training pool for the serious swimmers. If you want to be close to this park, you could stay at the 3-star Best Western Plus Hill House which is a 2-minute drive away from the waterpark.
- If you want to take advantage of more outdoor space, why not think about staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Bakersfield. This 4-star hotel is a 12-minute drive away from The Park at River Walk, which is a 32-acre park that has two lakes and a stream running through it. The park is also home to an open-air amphitheater and is next to the River Kern so all in all a beautiful place to spend some time.
- If you book a hotel in downtown Bakersfield, you will find that you are close to a number of museums that the city has to offer. The 2-star Travelodge by Wyndham Bakersfield is just 1.36 miles away from the Buena Vista Museum of Natural History and the Crystal Palace and Museum. The latter is a functioning music hall and a museum which houses displays related to the career of the singer Buck Owens who designed the music hall in the mid 1990s.
- For those who like to shop on vacation, think about booking into the Holiday Inn Express Bakersfield. This 2-star hotel is just 1.98 miles away from the Valley Plaza Mall, the largest shopping mall in Bakersfield. Here you can shop to your heart’s content, dine out and go to one of the movie houses in the complex.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bakersfield
Are hotels in Bakersfield safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Bakersfield?
Which hotels in Bakersfield, California have a swimming pool?
Which hotels in Bakersfield, California have breakfast included in the price?
Which hotels in Bakersfield, California have airport shuttles?
Which hotels in Bakersfield, California are close to Bakersfield Station?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bakersfield?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bakersfield by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Bakersfield hotelsAirport shuttlePoolCheck availabilityCheck availabilityFree Wi-FiPoolPet friendlySpaCheck availabilityCheck availabilityFree Wi-FiPet friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map