Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ashland
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$170|
|Average price (weekend night):||$172|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Ashland cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Ashland hotel
- Looking for hotels in downtown Ashland? Columbia Hotel is in historic downtown Ashland and a block from the Shakespeare theaters. The historic European-style hotel features a plush lobby and library with a range of rooms and suites that include clawfoot tubs and period furnishings.
- For cheap hotels in Ashland, stay close to the Southern Oregon University. 2-star Timbers Motel is across the street from the university which offers an outdoor pool as well as complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking. Another 2-star motel, Flagship Inn-Ashland offers budget accommodation opposite the university campus. It has an outdoor pool and a picnic area with barbecue grills and offers guests free breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking.
- If you are bringing your loved one on vacation, then you will need to look for romantic hotels in Ashland. The Palm is set in award-winning gardens with seating areas and offers guests the option of upgrading to fireplace suites. There is a heated outdoor saltwater pool complete with private cabanas, firepits and relaxing water features.
- For hotels in Ashland with an indoor pool, consider staying at Holiday Inn Express & Suites. This 2-star hotel has Cascade Range as a backdrop and offers guests an indoor pool and whirlpool, as well as a fitness center. 3-star Stratford Inn is in the center of Ashland and provides an indoor pool and hot tub, plus a 24-hour gym.
- If you are looking for motels in Ashland, stay at Manor Motel, which is conveniently located close to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival theaters. This 2-star 1940s-style motel offers comfortable rooms and suites with kitchenettes, as well as a quiet garden courtyard with picnic tables.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ashland
Are there any hotels in Ashland with a spa?
The restored Beaux-Arts Ashland Springs Hotel is set in the Rogue River Valley and offers comfortable rooms in historic surroundings. The on-site Waterstone Spa offers a range of treatments as well as six private treatment rooms, along with a Solarium, Japanese Ofuro soaking tub, steam room and sauna.
Are there any business-friendly hotels in Ashland?
Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites and Convention Center is a 2-star hotel located close to the interstate on 14 acres. The guest rooms are spacious and work-friendly, and the hotel offers a business center, along with meeting rooms and an event space. Also close to the interstate, Best Western Windsor Inn offers work desks in rooms and has a business center.
Where are the luxury hotels in Ashland?
A short walk from Lithia Park, Plaza Inn & Suites at Ashland Creek offers luxurious rooms with Shakespearean décor and some even include Jacuzzi tubs. There is a sun terrace hot tub and 24-hour fitness center, plus during the evening, guests can enjoy complimentary snacks and wine receptions.
Are there any family-friendly hotels in Ashland?
If you are a big family, Lithia Springs Resort is ideal as it offer guests large rooms and family rooms. Located 2.5 miles from Ashland around natural hot springs on four acres, complimentary facilities include in-room hot tubs, afternoon tea and snacks, along with an on-site spa.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.