Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Arlington
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$191|
|Average price (weekend night):||$265|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Arlington cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Arlington hotel
- If you’re trying to minimize costs on your trip to Arlington, you may be interested in booking a room at one of the many budget hotels in the Arlington area. Affordable hotels like the Days Inn & Suites Arlington Near Six Flags and the Regency Inn & Suites offer cost-conscious travelers some of the least expensive rooms in the city.
- If sports or other large events are on your itinerary in Arlington, you’re likely to be heading to AT&T Stadium. There are several hotels in the area that allow travelers to stay close to the stadium while still having access to the rest of Arlington’s attractions. Stadium-adjacent hotels in Arlington include The Sanford House Inn & Spa and the Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Arlington.
- If your trip to Arlington is more nature-focused, you may be interested in hotels closer to the Crystal Canyon Natural Area and the Lake Veridian area, which are both located in North Arlington. Hotels near these natural areas include the Hyatt Place North Arlington and the Doubletree by Hilton Arlington.
- For travelers that are heading to Arlington with rest and relaxation in mind, you may be looking for a hotel that features an onsite spa. There is a long list of hotels with spas in the Arlington area; good options could be the Sheraton Arlington Hotel or the Grand Hyatt DFW.
- Looking to stick close to the vibrant nightlife and restaurant scene in downtown Arlington? Hotels that put you steps away from all of the entertainment that downtown Arlington has to offer include the the Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Arlington, The Sanford House Inn & Spa and The Thornton Inn Bed & Breakfast.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Arlington
Which Arlington hotels are family-friendly?
If you’re traveling with kids, it’s important to choose the right hotel so that they remain engaged and entertained while you recover from a long day of sightseeing. The Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District is located just across the expressway from Six Flags Over Texas, and features a large outdoor pool for your young ones to splash around in.
Which hotels are the closest to Six Flags Over Texas?
If you’re one of the many travelers that has come to Arlington for a few days of fun at Six Flags Over Texas, there are several nearby accommodation options that can ensure a comfortable stay between roller coaster rides and arcade games. The Sheraton Arlington Hotel and the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Arlington are the closest hotels to the park.
Are there any four-star hotels in Arlington?
For an upscale experience during your time in Arlington, there are a handful of four-star hotels in the area to choose from. The Hilton Arlington, the Grand Hyatt DFW and the Hilton DFW Lakes Conference Executive Conference Center offer four-star accommodation and upmarket amenities for a luxurious stay in the Arlington area.
Which hotels in Arlington have the best fitness centers?
For fitness junkies and those who are simply looking to get a workout in before or after a long day of sightseeing, there are several hotels in Arlington that feature fully-equipped fitness centers. The Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Arlington South has one of the most developed fitness centers in the area, featuring everything from free weights to ellipticals and TRX suspension systems.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.