Good to know
|Distance to city centre||9.6 km|
|"Room is clean and staff reposed Gud."||(in 15 reviews)|
|"Room was looking neat.staff behaving good"||(in 15 reviews)|
|"Clean, spacious room."||(in 10 reviews)|
|"Room was very bad."||(in 14 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|behaving||in 1 review|
|desiring||in 2 reviews|
|food quality||in 4 reviews|
|freshly washed||in 1 review|
|good breakfast||in 12 reviews|
|good staff||in 18 reviews|
|lock not working properly||in 2 reviews|
|room door||in 30 reviews|
|room spacious||in 27 reviews|
|select the items||in 2 reviews|
The rooms were neat and clean.The food served at dinner was of quite some standard.
The breakfast did not include any choice. Only South Indian cuisine was available and continental dishes were missing which is necessary at times, for exceptional cases. The restaurant staffs lacked managerial skills.
Very courteous and helpful staff.excellent location and transport facilities.lovely food joints all around.
Breakfast should have some more variations.
1. Clean Rooms 2. Easy Check in and check out 3. Free WiFi 4. Breakfast Included 5. Nice and friendly staff
1. The AC had a problem, whenever it was switched on water starts dripping from the body and the floor got wet. 2. When I had free time I thought to watch TV but I couldn't watch because none of the channels were recharged. 3. Free Breakfast had only Idli, Onion Bonda and Pongal, I feel options are very limited, every morning you might not feel to have the same breakfast every day, most importantly when you are on a short vacation you want to have different breakfast everyday.
Nothing actually apart from bathrooms, which were small but clean and 24 hrs hot/cold running water.
1.The receptionist at the time of check-in giving lecture on bad habits of consuming alcohol and non-veg, especially females. Firstly, one may not be interested and secondly, what he was doing is bad for his own business. 2.The staff stood on head for tip. 3.Rooms were very basic and everything except bathroom was below average. 4.Breakfast was average and very limited, poor presentation, bowls and cups were dirty from in and outside. See images. 5.Bed sheets and towels were ages old. 6.There was a continuous static sound (some kind of buzzer) in the premise which was very annoying. We stayed at 2nd floor. 7.Except breakfast, you can't expect anything from in-house restaurant, I had to order all my meals from outside. 8.On my request for late check-out on account of my bus being at 5 in the evening, one person at the reception assured me of no late check-out fee if we clear 1 out of 2 rooms at check-out time. Later, the other person at reception charged INR600 for late check-out.
With a stay at FabHotel Kinnera Comforts Daba Garden in Visakhapatnam (Dabagardens), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Rama Krishna Beach and Ross Hill Church. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 672 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
- Clean rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Fabhotel Kinnera Comforts Daba Garden
Most popular landmarks
- Rama Krishna Beach 2.2 km
- Ross Hill Church 2.9 km
- INS Kurusura Submarine Museum 3.4 km
- Kailasagiri Park 6.3 km
- Dolphin's Nose Park 6.8 km
- Indira Gandhi Zoological Park 7.8 km