Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.5 km|
|Nearest airport||Vienna Intl|
|Distance to airport||18.4 km|
|"Very kind, helpful and friendly staff."||(in 211 reviews)|
|"Everything, great location, friendly staff."||(in 291 reviews)|
|"Great location, friendly staff, good breakfast."||(in 324 reviews)|
|"Brokenn shower rail so difficult to shower"||(in 20 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|breakfast was good||in 427 reviews|
|city center||in 69 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 85 reviews|
|free coffee||in 132 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 290 reviews|
|great location||in 384 reviews|
|hotel was good||in 190 reviews|
|limescale on shower head||in 43 reviews|
|metro station||in 76 reviews|
|min walk||in 51 reviews|
|nice hotel||in 197 reviews|
|parking space||in 69 reviews|
|quiet room||in 274 reviews|
|shopping area||in 116 reviews|
|vienna||in 19 reviews|
The breakfast was good.
1. The fridge in the room would not open on the first night. The receptionist came and tried and promised it would be fixed the next day. 2. On the second evening the fridge would still not open, but the new receptionist dismissed me without apology like it was my fault. Such arrogance. The food we bought to store in it overnight is now spoiled. 3. The light switches by the bed are behind the mattress which apart from being a fire hazard, led to bright lights turning themselves on at numerous points during the night. 4. The lights above the bed are at head height which is a fire hazard and makes the bed less comfortable. 5. The nearest power point to the bed is 4 meters so after a long journey I had to answer my emails at the desk, instead of in comfort. I think the owners of this hotel should visit a real boutique hotel so they understand the level of service provided in them.
Clean and room is excellent.
Location is 400 meter from metro.
The location, but this is not enough to cover the negatives.
Since the hotel is own now by Ana, it goes down year by year. The good old days of the nice hotel near Mariahilferstr. are gone. The carpet was dirty, the lights of the room entrance defect, the AC was not heating the room and the breakfast was basic. The fresh salmon, nice salats and nice assortment of sweets are not longer there.
Vertės good place to take any kino of transport. Many things are renewed (bath room, warming sistem).
Too mach simple brackfest for this price!
Location is very good, just 600m from main shopping street and with U3 subway connection to all main attractions. Also, free coffee 24/7 saved us some good money overall.
Two of the girls at the front desk were in really negative mood, discouraging you to ask them for general city info...
With a stay at Arthotel ANA Boutique Six in Vienna (Mariahilf), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Wiener Stadthalle and Schoenbrunn Palace. Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 5,954 reviews
Things to know
- Spacious rooms
- Close to public transport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most popular landmarks
- MuseumsQuartier 1.4 km
- Kunsthistorisches Museum 1.6 km
- Maria-Theresien-Platz 1.6 km
- Naturhistorisches Museum Wien 1.6 km
- Parlamentsgebäude 1.8 km
- Volksgarten 1.9 km
|Vienna Intl||18.4 km|
|Bratislava Ivanka||64 km|
|Vienna Westbahnhof||0.7 km|
|Vienna Wien Meidling||2.4 km|