Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
|"Great location, awesome hosts."||(in 8 reviews)|
|"Hope was helpful and friendly."||(in 5 reviews)|
|"Outstanding hosts Allen and Muse."||(in 9 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Great location, excellent bus connection. Very quiet location. Hosts were friendly, hospitable. Fruit salad at breakfast was excellent.
The room smelled somewhat stuffy, musty, something not uncommon in older homes.
The location is great, especially for people with business at UBC. Bus stops are right outside, and buses to/from downtown come regularly. The bed was very comfortable, no issues whatsoever with the wifi, and breakfast was excellent. Georgia and Hugh are great hosts, very friendly and approachable!
- The B&B is very nicely decorated. It felt very cozy. - The owners met me at check in. They are very friendly and helpful. - The whole house is extremely clean. - It was very easy using the public transit to go to UBC. There is a bus stop right outside the house. There is plenty of free street parking outside the house as well. - The bed is very comfortable. The sheets felt very luxurious and nice. - The breakfast was so delicious and filling - The Cambria room was very spacious with a big walk in closet and an attached bathroom.
- The wifi is a bit slow at night when others guests are probably also using the wifi. - I stayed in the Cambria room which has a window facing the street. I could hear cars from the street below occasionally at night but it didn’t bother me.
Friendly staff and an excellent breakfast. Great location near the University with easy access public transportation and walking distance to the beach
Great location; very helpful hosts; quiet & homey; didn't use outdoor areas due to season, but would have been nice in sunny weather; easy parking; walked for coffee & dinner; would happily return
When we booked, the upstairs options that included breakfast were sadly already taken. We did use and enjoy the kitchenette however.
With a stay at Point Grey Guest House in Vancouver (West Point Grey), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Jericho Beach and 7 minutes from University of British Columbia. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 105 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Point Grey Guest House
Where is Point Grey Guest House located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Point Grey Guest House?
Does Point Grey Guest House offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Point Grey Guest House offer free parking?
Does Point Grey Guest House offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Point Grey Guest House from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Point Grey Guest House?
Does Point Grey Guest House have a pool?
Reviews about Point Grey Guest House
Most popular landmarks
- Kitsilano Beach 3.5 km
- University of British Columbia 3.6 km
- Chan Centre for the Performing Arts 4.3 km
- English Bay Inukshuk 4.5 km
- Museum of Anthropology 4.6 km
- Granville Island 4.6 km