Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.6 km|
|Distance to airport||9.7 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Reception girls are highly friendly, but they couldn't expiate all negs of this hotel. Due to very low taxi fare, it doesn't matter where your Timisoara hotel is.
I'd got a single room at a 1st floor, my door was opposite reception bar. I had heard everything that's happen on it. Nothing worked as it should - safety box, tv set, shower etc.So, i highly recommend to avoid it.
Staff, room, value for money. The location is near center so you can leave the car and walk to all the sites.
- close to the center (but not a good location to walk through at night)
- very much noise during the night, from the people that were coming and going; - you can't open the door from inside the room without using the key; - no elevator;
A warm welcome from owners and complimentary drinks and snacks on arrival and on return to the hotel in the evening. Air Con good, tv good, ideal place as a base for a visit. For those on a budget I highly recommend this hotel.
The hotel staff were extremely helpful and very friendly.
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most popular landmarks
- Biserica Millennium 0.7 km
- Piața Traian 0.9 km
- Parcul Rozelor 1.1 km
- Stadionul Dan Păltinișanu 1.1 km
- Universitatea de Vest 1.1 km
- Catedrala Sfântul Gheorghe 1.5 km
|Belgrade Batajnica||119 km|