Good to know
Distance to city centre
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Spacious rooms, nice host, quiet location 800m from ski lift.
Not very clean... bedsheets did not smell fresh, there was hair in the bathroom, bedside tables full of crumbs...
- rooms were simple but cozy. rather large, i'd say, for the price. our room had doors to the shared balcony and a view at the mountains; - my husband really appreciate the bed: pillows and a blanket were really soft and warm, matrass was good as well; - he also liked bathroom (which was big enough) and especially bathtub; - landlady was friendly and helpful; - breakfast was good (several kinds of cereal, cheese, meat and sausage, fruits, there was also butter and jams, nuttella, tomatoes and sometimes cucumber). landlady also makes soft-boiled eggs O/R; - you can drink tea at anytime; - location is really good: ski bus stop is just in 20 meters from guesthouse and closest lift is in 3 stops. supermarket is superclose) the only inconvenience is that guesthouse is on the hill and supermarket is little bit down the hill. also we were glad to find such a great restaurant (grauer bär) within 0.2ml from our guesthouse). to sumup: i quite like this guesthouse, it's really a good quality/price ratio. thank you for hosting us :)
- there wasn't soap and shampoo in the room; - and it was rather odd but there wasn't any trash can in the room either; but these problems were quickly solved by shopping in the supermarket for trashbags and soap/shampoo) - sometimes in the evening wifi was weak. probably it's because everyone came back and use it
This is a typical small guesthouse in Austria. The owner was very nice, helpful, and friendly. The room was a basic room with no extras but very clean. The pillows could stand to be replaced. The value for the money was excellent and it is located at the bottom of the glacier road. Unfortunately it's a bit far of a walk to restaurants in Solden and the parking there is very limited.
The pillows need to be replaced.
Very comfortable and clean room - very jolly lady who greeted us - we even got a premier pass included to do all sorts of activities for free - cable car, use of the Aqua pool spa, mountain bike hire etc
Very big room, we had bathtub in the bathroom. The owner was very friendly and helpful. We got the Ötztal premium card for free. The surroundings were very silent.
There was no dustbin in the room. The ceiling above the bed was at an angle, so we had to be careful when getting out of bed. My partner hit his head three times. After 21:30 everything closes in the area, except one restaurant in the center of the town.
based on 184 reviews
Things to know
- Very quiet
- Comfortable beds
- Great shopping
- Clean rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Gästehaus Hirschenhof
Where is Gästehaus Hirschenhof located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Gästehaus Hirschenhof?
Does Gästehaus Hirschenhof offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Gästehaus Hirschenhof offer free parking?
Does Gästehaus Hirschenhof offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Gästehaus Hirschenhof from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Gästehaus Hirschenhof?
Does Gästehaus Hirschenhof have a pool?
Most popular landmarks
- Gaislachkogl 3.5 km
- Rettenbach Glacier 6.5 km
- Obergurgl-Hochgurgl Ski Resort 6.7 km
- Tiefenbach Glacier 6.9 km
- Timmelsjoch 8.4 km
- Wildspitze 13.2 km
|Innsbruck Kranebitten||42.4 km|
|Thal St Gallen-Altenrhein||124.3 km|
|Colle Isarco-Gossensaß||32.7 km|
|Merano Meran||32.9 km|