Good to know
|Distance to city centre||5.7 km|
|Nearest airport||Shanghai Hongqiao Intl|
|Distance to airport||9.8 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Super location, nice breakfast.
Very uncomfortable bed. Booked a room with no window which was not a good decision.
Good value for money, decent bedrooms, renovated hotel.
Original bedroom didnt match pictures, but staffs kindly changed the room. Cleaning could be improved.
Location is near to Xujiahui metro station
Service not good, reception can’t speak english. Hotel not book room for me and room not meet requirement that request earier.
Leaky bathtub, water puddle on bathroom floor. Very dirty TV remote control handle.
- Great selection for breakfast, great mix of western (eggs, bread, sausages) and eastern food (e.g. congee, dumplings etc). There is an open area where the cooks cook in front of you. - Very luxurious decor for a fraction of the price - Big bathroom and spacious rooms - Within walking distance to the metro station - Can leave luggage with them at no additional cost
- Booked through Bookings.com with breakfast option. There was a slight miscommunication with the receptionist as they did not give us a "meal token"which resulted in confusion when we got to the actual restaurant - Staff could be a bit nicer. I am a native mandarin speaker and when I checked in they asked for a bond which exceeded the actual fee of the stay. They issued a receipt for the bond but I am pretty sure at the time they did not explain that the amount I paid was a bond. They only refunded the difference when I inquired upon check out. - Unlike big foreign hotels they do not have vpn services with their WiFi meaning no access to Google or Facebook
With a stay at Tian Ping Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Shanghai, within a 5-minute drive of Jing'an Temple and Zhongshan Park. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 1,614 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly atmosphere
- Close to public transport
- Good accessibility by car
- Great shopping
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most popular landmarks
- Xujiahui Shopping District 362 m
- Shanghai Propaganda Poster Art Centre 1.8 km
- Longhua Temple 2.9 km
- French Concession 3.2 km
- Fuxing Park 3.6 km
- Xintiandi 4.1 km
|Shanghai Hongqiao Intl||9.8 km|
|Shanghai Pu Dong||35.3 km|