Good to know
|Value for money||8.8|
|Distance to city centre||1.3 km|
|Nearest airport||Santiago Arturo Merino Benitez|
|Distance to airport||14.0 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|amazing bed||in 49 reviews|
|beautiful hotel||in 144 reviews|
|beautifully decorated||in 19 reviews|
|breakfast buffet||in 35 reviews|
|design of the hotel||in 6 reviews|
|drinks and a cold||in 15 reviews|
|good pool||in 6 reviews|
|great location||in 120 reviews|
|helping with arranging||in 6 reviews|
|lastarria||in 15 reviews|
|roof terrace||in 26 reviews|
|rooftop bar||in 69 reviews|
|room was very large||in 9 reviews|
|santa lucia||in 6 reviews|
|staff were friendly||in 126 reviews|
|stay at this hotel||in 119 reviews|
|walking distance||in 17 reviews|
This hotel is very chic. It is beautifully decorated and centrally located. I walked almost everywhere. The staff was the most friendly staff I’ve encountered in a while. Everyone tried to make me feel so welcome and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again!
There was nothing I didn’t like about this property. Everything was fantastic!
Very stylish decoration. You can be easy to find a photo spot in the hotel. The staff is very helpful.
- Beautiful room, well equipped, nice furniture and decoration - Spacious and well-equipped bath room - Excellent breakfast - Friendly and helpfull staff
Beautifully appointed rooms
Location and design of the hotel. Helpful staff.
1) Bad smell in my room #62 had to keep my window open during all my stay. 2) No Rooftop access 3) No kleenex 4) Breakfast was average.
Boutique hotel, just in the heart of Santiago. The 42-room hotel is the first of its kind in the city's "El Centro" neighborhood: a seamless fusion of the city's past and its future, offering historic beauty together with luxeaccommodations, a gourmet restaurant, and a pitch-perfect location at the foot of the Cerro Santa Lucia hilltop park.
based on 641 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Magnolia
Most popular landmarks
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes 0.4 km
- Plaza de Armas 0.6 km
- Iglesia de San Francisco 0.6 km
- Museo Histórico Nacional 0.6 km
- Catedral Metropolitana de Santiago 0.6 km
- Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino 0.7 km
|Santiago Arturo Merino Benitez||14 km|