Prices are in New Zealand Dollars.
Located on a quiet residential street, this Los Angeles-area hotel with Art Deco façade is 2 blocks from the beach and Third Street Promenade shopping; the Santa Monica Pier is 4 blocks away.
Huntley! Pros: Nice smell in lobby Cons: No complimentary water bottles
Dirty room, this hotel belongs in Las Vegas, "LuxuPros: - There was one really fantastic bellhop
- Near enough to my personal gym (Equinox)
- Near enough to shopping, etc Cons: - None of the rooms have an actual full ocean view
- Rude/weird reception staff
- The second room I was moved to disgusting i.e. someone else's hair shavings in the shower, what looked like dried vomit on the blinds in the bathroom
- Literally heard a family on the elevator say "I'm so ready to get out of this place"
- Restaurant is overcrowded with the LA "wannabe" set, not a great scene, actually a really weird scene
- "Luxury" is a stretch here. This hotel would make sense in Vegas
Rooms are nice, but a little small. Pros: Decor was nice, staff were friendly and helpful.Cons: Small room, valet parking was expensive, no free wifi or breakfast.