Saratoga Springs hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Saratoga Springs
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 67% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 25% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$425||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$526||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Saratoga Springs hotel
- To be at the heart of the city, you need to look for hotels in Saratoga Springs downtown area. Hampton Inn & Suites is ideally located next to the New York State Military Museum and Veterans Research Center. The Saratoga Hilton is close to many shopping outlets and restaurants, plus it’s 1.5 miles from the Saratoga Race Course.
- If you’re looking for hotels in Saratoga Springs near a casino, book into the Saratoga Casino Hotel. When you stay at this hotel, each guest receives a $25 free play voucher to use at the on-site casino, plus there are several restaurants and a club to enjoy. Elsewhere, the Cranfield Casino is only 1.5 miles away.
- Luxury hotels in Saratoga Springs tend to be located along Broadway. The Second Empire brick 4-star hotel, Saratoga Arms, has a grand interior including period antiques and local pieces of art, as well as offering complimentary access to a guest pantry. The Adelphi Hotel has 4-stars and boasts a library, wine cellar, two restaurants and whirlpool baths in every room.
- Business travelers should consider staying close to the Saratoga Springs City Center convention center. Pavilion Grand Hotel is only a short walk from the center and has a business center on-site. Less than half a mile away, Courtyard Saratoga Springs is adjacent to the Excelsior Springs Event Center and offers guests access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
- If you are looking for budget accommodation, then look at booking hotels near Saratoga Spa State Park. For cheap hotels in Saratoga Springs, Top Hill Motel offers comfortable rooms and an outdoor pool, whereas 3-star Best Western Plus has an outdoor pool, a hot tub and a fitness room.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Saratoga Springs
Are hotels in Saratoga Springs safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Saratoga Springs?
Are there any spa hotels in Saratoga Springs?
Are there any hotels in Saratoga Springs near the performing arts center?
Where is the best place to stay in Saratoga Springs with children?
Where are the nightlife spots in Saratoga Springs?
How much is a hotel in Saratoga Springs for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Saratoga Springs for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Saratoga Springs?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Saratoga Springs by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Saratoga Springs hotels
Go to map