Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Sandusky
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 14% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 62% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$228||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$262||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Sandusky hotel
- If the reason you are traveling to Sandusky is to experience the thrill of the rides in the famous Cedar Point Amusement Park, then you could consider staying in one of the hotels in the area nearby, such as the Cedar Point Castaway Bay Indoor Water Park hotel, which is 2.48 miles away from the Amusement Park.
- For those visitors interested in museums, it might be a good idea to stay in the Hotel Kilbourne, which is within walking distance from the Merry-Go-Round Museum (0.3 miles), the Maritime Museum of Sandusky (0.7 miles) and the Follett House Museum (0.4 miles). The Merry-Go-Round Museum is one of the most popular museums in downtown Sandusky and houses a collection of artifacts related to the history of carousels and includes a functioning carousel that has recently been restored and added to the collection.
- Do you want to stay at a beach hotel in Sandusky? The Cedar Point Hotel Breakers is possibly a good option for you. This hotel is located on the edge of the lake upon which Sandusky is situated and offers private beach access where you can relax on sun loungers on the edge of Lake Erie. The hotel also includes a pass for guests to access the Cedar Point Amusement Park an hour ahead of opening time.
- Another of the attractions in Sandusky comes in the form of the water park at the Great Wolf Resort. Think about making a reservation at the 4-star Great Wolf Lodge, which is just over 100 yards away from the waterpark itself. The accommodation comes with passes to the rides and pools.
- If you are traveling as a family and have young children with you, then a good hotel to consider is Cedar Point’s Express Hotel, which is just less than 2 miles away from the amusement park and the Cedar Point Shores Waterpark. This 3-star hotel has recently been refurbished and has adjoining family rooms as well as microwaves and refrigerators in the room so that you can prepare your own meals if need be.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Sandusky
Are hotels in Sandusky safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Sandusky?
Which hotels in Sandusky have an indoor swimming pool?
Which hotels in Sandusky are located near the Kalahari Resort?
Are there any hotels in Sandusky that are near the nightclubs?
Which hotels in Sandusky have breakfast included?
How much is a hotel in Sandusky for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Sandusky for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Sandusky?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Sandusky by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Sandusky hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Sandusky hotelsShow all