Good to know
|Value for money||8.5|
|Distance to city centre||0.8 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The hostel is located in a private area. Only guests and residents are allowed access. This was a great amenity from a security perspective. All public spaces and the room were clean. The staff was friendly and willing to help.
You are provided a key for your room but not for the front doors/gates. If you arrive late (after 10:00 p.m.), you have to call to get in. The staff took a long time to answer the calls. On some occasions, the answer after 4 or 5 calls.
The staff was really nice and friendly, the breakfast was yummy the room was giant and super comfy aaand the puppy was soo cute
Its a bit outside far from everything
The shower was hot and relatively powerful and internet was good. The room was big with space. Very secure location.
They didn’t give us a key for the room even though it was private so we had to ask them every time to open the door. Our bathroom was private but not en-suite so had to leave the room to go to it. There were a lot of bugs on the bed (see photo). The room was hot but the stand-alone fan was very loud so difficult to sleep with it on. The bathroom doesn’t smell nice at all. We were woken up by the chickens right outside the window. Wouldn’t stay again unfortunately.
Air conditioning is very good and the kitchen is really nice. All the staffs are super nice and help ful. The owner invited us to teach them? how to cook Chinese foods. Highly recommended!!
- Located in a very secure area in San Salvador, with roaming guards outside. - not far from the city center. You can either take the local bus or walk 30 mins - with air condition system, which helped a lot in the hot weather. - The owner was really nice and polite. I was their first Filipino visitor!
- the main hostel is separated from the reception, but not that far. - the kitchen needs some basic stuff like spices and oil. Luckily the ladies in the reception gave me some.
With a stay at Hostal Doña Marta in San Salvador, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Estadio Cuscatlan and National Theater. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 199 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hostal Doña Marta
Most popular landmarks
- Estadio Magico Gonzales 0.8 km
- Metrocentro 1.4 km
- Monumento al Salvador del Mundo 1.7 km
- Estadio Cuscatlan 1.8 km
- Palacio Nacional 2.1 km
- Biblioteca Nacional 2.2 km
|San Salvador El Salvador Intl||32.2 km|