Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.8 km|
|Nearest airport||Tuxtla Gutiérrez Ángel Albino Corzo|
|Distance to airport||45.2 km|
|"Central and close to everything"||(in 5 reviews)|
|"The hotel is really great located!"||(in 39 reviews)|
|"Perfect location, everything was walking distance."||(in 67 reviews)|
|"Room condition is not that clean."||(in 19 reviews)|
|"Room condition is not that clean."||(in 15 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|block off the main||in 7 reviews|
|customer service||in 45 reviews|
|firecrackers||in 1 review|
|good hotel||in 53 reviews|
|great location||in 78 reviews|
|historical building||in 4 reviews|
|hot water||in 12 reviews|
|location room||in 2 reviews|
|main square||in 10 reviews|
|room too small||in 58 reviews|
|spacious room||in 53 reviews|
|trickle in the shower||in 2 reviews|
|value for money||in 16 reviews|
Delicious breakfast & very kind service from all the team along with the location which is very centric and near by everything, we love it!
The bathroom was somewhat dirty.
A wonderful colonial style building in the heart of the city with very very friendly and helpful staff and a wonderful big Patio.. And a fireplace in the classic rooms.. Amazing.
Very well located, 2 mins to the main square. Clean. Large rooms
The location is the only upside of this hotel
- the room was not clean and bedsheets and towels had stains. It seemed like this hotel does not even change sheets between guests. Also the glasses in the room were not washed but just put upside down pretending to be clean. Bad hygiene overall and we both got sick while staying here - unfriendly staff, most of the staff appeared to hate working here and was not helpful at all - noisy: you hear everything happening in neighboring rooms and the hallways, we did not get one night of quiet sleep. - expensive: considering all the points mentioned above together with the steep price we paid, this hotel was probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Do not book here
With a stay at Hotel Diego de Mazariegos, you'll be centrally located in San Cristobal de las Casas, steps from San Cristobal de las Casas Cathedral and Church of San Nicolás. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 1,133 reviews
Things to know
- Accessible parking
- Friendly service
- Nice building
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Diego de Mazariegos
Where is Hotel Diego de Mazariegos located?
Hotel Diego de Mazariegos is located at Maria Adelina Flores, 2 Colonia Centro, 0.8 km from the centre of San Cristóbal de las Casas. San Cristobal de las Casas Cathedral is the closest landmark to Hotel Diego de Mazariegos.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Diego de Mazariegos?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 12:30 at Hotel Diego de Mazariegos.
Does Hotel Diego de Mazariegos offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Hotel Diego de Mazariegos offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Hotel Diego de Mazariegos offer free parking?
Yes, Hotel Diego de Mazariegos offers free parking.
Does Hotel Diego de Mazariegos offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Hotel Diego de Mazariegos does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Hotel Diego de Mazariegos from the airport?
Hotel Diego de Mazariegos is 45.2 km from Tuxtla Gutiérrez Ángel Albino Corzo. Hotel Diego de Mazariegos is 112.3 km from Palenque.
Can you bring pets to Hotel Diego de Mazariegos?
No, pets are not allowed at Hotel Diego de Mazariegos.
Does Hotel Diego de Mazariegos have a pool?
No, Hotel Diego de Mazariegos does not have a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- San Cristobal de las Casas Cathedral 114 m
- Plaza de La Paz 182 m
- Mesoamerican Museum of Jade 202 m
- Ex-Convent of Santo Domingo 394 m
- Handicrafts Market 0.5 km
- Arches of Carmen 0.5 km
|Tuxtla Gutiérrez Ángel Albino Corzo||45.2 km|