Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Clean and friendly staff
Check in on Wednesday they made it very hard to book a decent dinner. Very hard to book a good dinner.
Thia is a hotel thought for kids all the amneities are designed for the little ones to have a good time
Excellent service the staff was very helpful and friendly
Everything. Facilities. Location. The staff is the best. Food is excellent.
It was good room, good food (not all but enough to choose), some evenings was good show. Good aquapark but if children are small not many options to choose and remember you as adult can not use it, just be near. They really interested in opinion you have and try to solve your requests. What I did not like n this point is: It is good that conserje was checking if our requests was done, but for me it was too much. If I asked to solve something, then person come to solve it and then concerje call us back to check if it was done. The last step for me was a bit too much, because during our 1 week stay they wake up my baby 3 times during day sleep, so finally i had to turn off telephone at all
- Staff in kids club do not look very friendly. Before I read in feedback about this but did not understand well what did they mean but when we came to the club and saw very indifferent person with absolutely not caring and interested face. - Entertainment team is really very low quality. We came from another hotel where it was another level and even hotel was smaller the entertainment team was very bright, everybody knew them and recognize from the far. Here boys from the team looks like they replace someone from entertainment team who is ill now. No personality, not good dancers, can not really attract people. And I would advise to the hotel think to change their uniform. They are not visible at all. - Very big territory and not very clear how to move there. It is like 7 hotels in 1. For example we booked in one of them the restaurant and nobody do not want us to drive back to our hotel. So under the rain with little girl we had to walk and try to find the way back. - Very bad and un-useful application. For this level of hotel it is unacceptable - You have to refresh your internet connection every 24 hours. in 21st century we have this? Really? When I claim it, they gave us VIP access so we should not, but it worked just on computer, not mobile for us. Anyway I think this is the topic which should not be even discussed in our days. - there was a case when in food there was decoration sticks with fungus! We complained to the managers and next day this was corrected but it is not acceptable especially when we are saying about kids food where was a lot of this sticks - very low quality of drinks. In kids hotel you expect much better. They made them from very chimical concentrates. We came from another hotel of Dominicana and had good chance to compare. In this hotel we could not drink any coco-loco because it was horrible quality.
Me and my family liked everything, the food, the entertainment, pool , beach , people
That I couldn’t stay for longer
Fantasia Bahia Principe Punta Cana is a gorgeous magic-themed resort in one of Mexico's most popular tourist areas. This massive resort features five different dining areas, three bars, a spa, and much more. This is a family-friendly resort that was created with guests and their kids in mind. There are fun activities provided for visitors of all ages, including shows and groups.
The most striking features of Fantasia Bahia Principe Punta Cana are the three castle in the middle of the resort. The largest of these is the Kidsclub, with separate groups and activities for young children and teens, which have their own Teen Club with a movie theater, gym, dance floor, foosball, pool table, ping pong, and video games.
For the adults, Fantasia Bahia Principe Punta Cana has a huge selection of amenities to try out, all within the walls of the resort, There's the Bahia Principe Villiage recreational area with live bands, a theater with nightly performances, organized sports and games, a fully-equipped, gym, day spa and one hour of complimentary time on the water with catamarans, kayaks, snorkels, paddle boards, and more.
There's no shortage of places to dine in Fantasia Bahia Principe Punta Cana, with five different dining areas, each with a different feel. The largest and most popular dining facility on the resort is the Main Buffet Larimar, an elegant buffet with excellent local cuisine as well as global fare. The items change almost nightly, offering diners a different experience throughout their stay. For those that can't get enough of the fantastic pool, there is a poolside restaurant where people can order casual fare to enjoy with their toes dipped in the water. Then there are the three sit-down restaurants, each with a unique menu. The Fantasia Bahia Principe Punta Cana has Restaurant Le Gourmet, a romantic hideaway for couples, the Garden Circus Restaurant steakhouse located in one of the resort's castles, and Il Paradiso Restaurant, with innovative Italian cuisine.
based on 58 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Bahia Principe Fantasia Punta Cana
Where is Bahia Principe Fantasia Punta Cana located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Bahia Principe Fantasia Punta Cana?
Does Bahia Principe Fantasia Punta Cana offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Bahia Principe Fantasia Punta Cana offer free parking?
Does Bahia Principe Fantasia Punta Cana offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Bahia Principe Fantasia Punta Cana from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Bahia Principe Fantasia Punta Cana?
Does Bahia Principe Fantasia Punta Cana have a pool?
Reviews about Bahia Principe Fantasia Punta Cana
Most popular landmarks
- Punta Blanca Golf Course 1.3 km
- Cana Bay Golf Club 2.1 km
- Hard Rock Casino Punta Cana 2.3 km
- Iberostar Golf Course 2.3 km
- White Sands Golf Course 3.1 km
- Avalon Casino Punta Cana 4.4 km