Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Pensacola
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$137|
|Average price (weekend night):||$159|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Pensacola cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Pensacola hotel
- If you’re visiting Pensacola for the first time, you may want to stay in the downtown area, which offers a vast array of activities from art galleries to restaurants. Most hotels in Pensacola’s Downtown are within walking distance to major attractions like the buzzing Palafox Street and the Plaza de Luna Memorial Moment. Try Sole Inn & Suites, Holiday Inn Express, or Pensacola Grand Hotel.
- If the main reason why you’re heading to Pensacola is for its world-famous beaches, consider staying near Pensacola Bay Bridge, as it’s less than a 20-minute drive to the white sands of Pensacola Beach. You can either stay at Sole Inn & Suites for a more affordable option, or splurge during your stay at a more expensive place like Courtyard By Marriott.
- In case you want to stay as close to the best restaurants in town, it’s best to find a place as near Palafox Street as possible. New World Inn, Sole Inn & Suites, and Days Inn Pensacola are within walking distance to great restaurants, like Carmen’s Lunch Bar and The Tin Cow Downtown Pensacola. Hit the Ruby Slipper Cafe for a great local brunch experience.
- Pensacola is also known for being the “Cradle of Naval Aviation,” and it boasts the National Naval Aviation Museum, which is free to visit. For the aviation aficionados, the closest hotels are located on the west side of the city, including Suburban Extended Stay Hotel and Holiday Inn Express & Suites.
- If you want to stay in a more secluded and residential-style area, northeast Pensacola is the place to be. Some of the best hotels in the area are close to the university area, including Candlewood Suites Pensacola and Holiday Inn Pensacola.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Pensacola
How much does a hotel cost in Pensacola?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Pensacola for as cheap as $70 in the last 3 days. The average price is $236.
What are the best hotels for families?
Pensacola Grand Hotel is a great budget hotel for families located close to the beach, Aragon Park, and Pensacola’s Children Museum, and it also features a big pool to keep the little ones busy in the summer. Holiday Inn Express is also super central and boasts great double rooms, a terrace pool, and free parking.
What are the best business hotels?
The best business hotels in Pensacola are also the closest ones to the airport: Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, which offers free parking, a great indoor pool, a full-equipped fitness center and its own restaurant, and Hilton Garden Inn Pensacola Airport, which even has meeting rooms and offers free shuttle to the airport.
What are the best hotels for couples?
Pensacola is especially popular among couples because of its relaxing vibe and proximity to wonderful beaches. Both the Hampton Inn and the Hilton on Pensacola Beach offer the so-called “Romance Packages,” which are great for honeymooners and couples in general, as they include perks like breakfast in bed for two and sparkling wine on arrival.
What is the best place to stay for golfers?
Golf lovers should stay in the Perdido Key area of Pensacola, where the Perdido Bay Golf Club is located. Beach Colony Resort is a beachfront property that is only minutes away from the golf club with great views to the Gulf of Mexico.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.