Paso Robles hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Paso Robles
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 28% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 28% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$254||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$408||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Paso Robles hotel
- For cheap hotels in Paso Robles, stay near the freeway, to the west of the city center. Budget-friendly La Quinta Inn & Suites is ideally located on the Highway 46 wine trail and is two miles from Downtown Paso Robles. The Oakes Hotel & Suites offers guests comfortable rooms with free breakfast as well as an outdoor hot tub.
- To get a real taste of the area, visitors can visit the Firestone Walker Brewing Company, 5 miles from the center of Paso Robles. It offers daily brewhouse tours where guests will learn the brewery’s history and get to taste fresh beers. Hotels in Paso Robles near Firestone Brewery include Hampton Inn & Suites, which is less than a mile away and offers guests use of the fitness center and outdoor pool.
- There are various boutique hotels in Paso Robles offering a range of unique and luxury facilities. At the heart of Paso Robles, the 4-star Hotel Cheval offers guests a luxurious stay and use of a spa, fitness center and a chance to unwind in the bar lounge.
- If you are looking for spa hotels in Paso Robles, then you can take your pick from a variety of accommodation optionss. Located in downtown Paso Robles, Paso Robles Inn features deluxe spa rooms offering a private spa tub on balconies. As well as an on-site spa, La Bellasera Hotel and Suites has a swimming pool, whirlpool and fireside cabana where you can relax.
- If you are arriving into Paso Robles by train you will need to look for hotels near Paso Robles train station. Melody Ranch Motel is a short walk from Paso Robles Intermodal Station and offers guests use of an outdoor pool. Four minutes’ walk from the station, The Inn on Spring is ideally located for train-users.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Paso Robles
Are hotels in Paso Robles safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Paso Robles?
Are there any family friendly hotels in Paso Robles?
Are there any hotels in Paso Robles near wineries?
Where are the best luxury hotels in Paso Robles?
What are good hotels near the attractions in Paso Robles?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Paso Robles?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Paso Robles by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Paso Robles hotels
Go to map