Good to know
|Distance to city centre||3.5 km|
|"The staff is really kind."||(in 143 reviews)|
|"The free breakfast was good too."||(in 26 reviews)|
|"its closer to Osaka Station"||(in 64 reviews)|
|"Smelly tourist in the same room."||(in 15 reviews)|
|"Showers only in the first floor"||(in 6 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|beds are super comfy||in 37 reviews|
|beds were comfortable||in 21 reviews|
|bit far||in 16 reviews|
|close to the train||in 4 reviews|
|common area||in 41 reviews|
|dorm||in 14 reviews|
|free breakfast||in 42 reviews|
|good location||in 60 reviews|
|kitchen living room||in 34 reviews|
|nice place||in 5 reviews|
|osaka station||in 112 reviews|
|room for luggage||in 34 reviews|
|showers||in 34 reviews|
|small space||in 5 reviews|
|social atmosphere||in 10 reviews|
|staff is friendly||in 172 reviews|
|towel rental||in 1 review|
|twin room||in 65 reviews|
|walk to subway station||in 29 reviews|
Good location, 15 minute walk from Osaka station. Breakfast included (free coffee/tea and bread and jam). Clean beds and rooms.
Not much room in the dorms to move or any storage, no place to put your bag and the lockers are tiny. If someone is snoring you will need earplugs as bunks are very close.
- Very convenient place about 10 mins walk from the central stations (Umeda, Osaka, Hankyu stations) (but if with your heavy suitcase, you have to take another path which is around 15’ walk) and 10 mins walk from Fukushima JR station.
- The sound of the door lock and unlocking of everyone going in and out, and the wrecking sound of the beds keep me awake until late :< - Bed dorm is super dark when close the curtain, even with the small light on, I can barely read or do my work. - Blanket is not readily provided (you have to ask) - When I paid ¥100 for slippers, i expected they were outdoor slippers as the property had provided some house slippers for free. But then it turned they were also house slippers.
It was clean and cheap.
I've had accomodation in Japan that offers a lot more at the same price. I realize this is a "guesthouse", and probably not meant for extended stays, but the least you could do is make the beds and offer a complimentary shower.
Facilities and system.
Breakfast service should start early. Eggs may be added.
A stay at Osaka Guesthouse HIVE - Hostel places you in the heart of Osaka, within a 5-minute drive of Umeda Sky Building and Osaka Science Museum. Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and an elevator.
based on 2,001 reviews
Things to know
- Train station is close
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Osaka Guesthouse Hive
Most popular landmarks
- Umeda Sky Building 362 m
- Grand Front Osaka 0.6 km
- HEP FIVE 1 km
- National Museum of Art 1.2 km
- Osaka-shiritsu Kagakukan 1.2 km
- Osaka-shiritsu Toyo Toji Bijutsukan 1.7 km
|Osaka Itami||10.4 km|
|Osaka Kobe||25 km|