Navi Mumbai hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Navi Mumbai
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$75|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
How much does a hotel in Navi Mumbai cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Navi Mumbai hotel
- For those looking for easy access to Mumbai Harbour, staying to the south of the city by Panel Creek is a good option. The Hotel Grande 51 is within a 10-minute drive to a number of bird watching points where you can see pink flamingos in their native habitat. You will also be within 5 minutes of the walking track along Panel Creek, a popular spot for walkers and cyclists.
- If you are hoping to walk through the nearby jungle, staying in the north of the city will put you close to the picturesque Gavli Dev waterfalls. The Ramada Navi Mumbai is a 20-minute walk from the waterfalls, while remaining within the city itself, thus close to the local supermarkets and shopping.
- If you enjoy walking but would prefer somewhere with more manicured lawns, the Navi Mumbai Central Park on the east of the city is a popular spot for locals and tourists alike. The Hotel Royal Tulip in the Kharghar district is 10 minutes from a number of quiet parks and gardens. Also in the area is the Kharghar Golf Course and the Kharghar Reserve.
- Sports fans here to enjoy some of India’s summer activities will likely look to stay somewhere close to the Du Patil Sports Stadium. The ibis Navi Mumbai is 10 minutes away from the stadium where you can enjoy the area’s favourite source of entertainment – cricket.
- For those looking to travel into Mumbai for business from Navi Mumbai, the Vashi Bridge provides you with the easiest access into the big city. If you will be travelling into Mumbai regularly, you may wish to stay in a hotel nearby, such as The Regenza by Tunga. From here you will only be an 8-minute drive to the bridge, or an 8-minute walk to the Vashi train station.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Navi Mumbai
Which hotels in Navi Mumbai are in the centre of the district?
For those looking to stay close to Navi Mumbai’s city centre, the Hotel City View and Hotel Supreme Heritage are good options. Both hotels will put you within 5 minutes of supermarkets and bus stations. The Hotel City View is also only a 3-minute walk to the major Sanpada train station to help you continue your travels through India.
Which hotels in Navi Mumbai can provide access to an airport shuttle?
With the airport a 20-minute drive outside of Navi Mumbai, access to an airport shuttle is useful for many travellers. The Fortune Select Exotica and the 5-star Park Navi Mumbai both offer shuttles as well as a full range of other concierge services to help you enjoy all the city has to offer.
Which hotels in Navi Mumbai have good business facilities?
Navi Mumbai is a popular destination for those coming to the greater Mumbai area on business. For those looking for services to help your trip run smoothly, the Hotel Supreme Heritage offers a 24-business centre and a range of meeting rooms with catering options. The Yogi Metropolitan also has a business centre and meeting rooms, plus a currency exchange on-site to help you avoid credit card fees.
Which hotels in Navi Mumbai have a pool?
Especially in the height of Indian summer, use of a swimming pool becomes a priority for many travellers. The Yogi Executive has a good outdoor pool area and the Country Inn and Suites by Radisson also has a pool and a range of spa facilities to help you relax.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.