Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.6 km|
|Nearest airport||Nanjing Lukou Intl|
|Distance to airport||33.8 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Perfect location, right in the center of activities. We love the washer/dryer machine in the unit; it helps to keep our clothes clean! The room is very spacious. My husband got a cold in Nanjing, the housekeeping was very nice, she doubled water and tissue supply after finding out we ran out tissues overnight. I’d also suggest purchasing breakfast if you are not a Chinese. The breakfast is offered at the luxury hotel next door; it is worth it.
The entrance to the property is a bit difficult to find; but once you find it, it is easy. For the value of the location and room, this really should not be considered as a negative.
Location is good. Transportation is very convenience. Staff are well trained and attendant. Services are excellent, Check-in and check-out procedures are silky smooth. You paid what it's worth. Anyway, it met my expectation. Anyhow, I shall choose this hotel again.
Good location, clean, quiet, comfortable
+ position is quite central, but nearest metro is 15mins walking. + large room. + comfortable bed. + very clean. + wash/drying machine in the bathroom. + there are wonderful massage chairs in the library.
- 3000 RMB deposit is required at checkin, this was not stated in the booking conditions… actually it is not a real debit on the card, but just an authorization and they were not able to explain it. - unreliable wifi in my room. - there are blackout curtains but not 100% darkening. - small bathroom. - lack of care for details, eg the tub door is not properly sealed. - staff is ok but not properly trained for what is supposed to be a 5 “star” apartment: for example their English was basic, average at the best. Moreover they don’t provide any advice about the city: ok, this can be unusual for Chinese people, but then put a brochure or a map in the room. - cleaning ladies should respect the note hanging on the door about “do not disturb”… maybe it’s kind in their culture to ask in person, but in my opinion they should just respect that note. - price (80e per night) is a way too much compared to the whole experience.
This place was amazing. The beds so comfortable, having a fridge and freezer was also a bonus and the shower was fabulous. Clean and spacious.. We loved staying here.
With a stay at Suning Auraya Suites, you'll be centrally located in Nanjing, within a 5-minute drive of Nanjing University and Nanjing Library. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 2,442 reviews
Things to know
- Nice building
- Good accessibility by car
- Great shopping
- Spacious rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Suning Auraya Suites
Most popular landmarks
- Nanjing Presidential Palace 1.2 km
- Presidential Palace 1.2 km
- Southeast University 2.2 km
- Nanjing University 2.3 km
- Nanjing Drum Tower 2.5 km
- Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum 2.9 km
|Nanjing Lukou Intl||33.8 km|