Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.7 km|
|Distance to airport||19.0 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Almost every things
It is a little far resort from the down town
This is a joke, I have check my email said that my room fees include free breakfast. But when i check in and they said my package not include breakfast. Then I have to pay extra money for the breakfast.
tranquail close to Wanda Mall; lake; swimming pool with good water; reasonably priced Chinese restaurant
bikes should be free; smokers should not be allowed to smoke anywhere within the hotel (a hard one in China !)
I liked the mooncakes for mid autumn festival, that was a nice touch. Staff very friendly and proactive.
The hotel is quite far away from the city
- great sport facilities: very clean and new pool, big gym - very friendly price for a five stars - location just in front of the metro station and 15 minutes subway from Nanchang West railway station - friendly, English speaking staff - good breakfast and buffet dinner with international and Chinese options (including reasonably good French wine) - the view from the room
- the rude behavior of many guests, who smoked everywhere (toilets, changing room at the pool, non-smoking rooms). This is not the fault of the staff, and unfortunately a frequent problem in China, but I felt it was particularly annoying in this hotel. It looks like they don't really apply the fines mentioned everywhere below the non-smoking signs - the deposit nearly as expansive as the room price: a common practice in China, but what I didn't like is that this was mentioned nowhere in the booking process (usually it is). Also, I left the hotel 4 days ago and it has not been refunded yet
Ideally located in a new district inside the Sunac Cultural & Tourism City, 5 minutes' walk to the Sunac Theme Park, Aquarium and Sunac Mall. Pullman Nanchang Sunac provides 403 well designed and in-style guest rooms, All day dinning buffet restaurant and Chinese restaurant to meet your appetite. 800 m² Grand Ballroom and elegant outdoor garden are well suited for any event. Hotel also has fully equipped gym and swimming pool for guest daily use, convenient WiFi access wherever you need it.
based on 3,852 reviews
Things to know
- Nice building
- Friendly atmosphere
- Close to public transport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Pullman Nanchang Sunac
Most popular landmarks
- Pavilion of Prince Teng 1.9 km
- August 1 Uprising Museum 3 km
- Bayi Park 3.3 km
- Bayi Square 4.2 km
- Nanchang University 7.6 km
|Wenquan dean||69.3 km|