Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Kodaikānāl
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 18% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 27% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$75||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$66||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Kodaikānāl hotel
- For visitors who are staying in the town of Kodaikānāl, one of the main attractions of this hilltop station is the Kodaikānāl Lake. The 5-star Carlton Hotel on the edge of the water is a good choice if you want to explore the surrounding area. The lake is located near the lush, green Pilani Hills Range. Another accommodation option close to the Kodaikānāl Lake is Treebo Abirami Residency. This affordable 3-star hotel is within walking distance of the lake.
- Interested in exploring some of the city’s impressive green spaces? Select a hotel near Byrant Park on the east of the lake. The park stretches over 20 acres and contains various species of trees, ferns and cacti. It also has a glasshouse that is home to an array of orchids and other exotic plants. The Greenlands Youth Hostel provides budget accommodation and is located on the edge of Byrant Park.
- For visitors who would like to visit a local museum during their stay in Kodaikanal, pick one of the hotels near the Sacred Heart Natural Science Museum, such as the 3-star Hotel Holiday Peak, which is within walking distance of the Museum. The Sacred Heart Natural Science Museum holds artefacts that have been collected over a period of 100 years and provides an informative guide of the history of the flora and fauna of the region.
- Coaker’s Walk is a narrow pathway that was cut into the side of the mountain in 1872. The mountain route is 1 kilometre long and, from this scenic trail, walkers will be able to see various sights around Kodaikānāl. The romantic Villa Retreat – Boutique Hotel and Cottages is a 1-minute walk from one end of Coaker’s Walk and, from here, you can take in the scenery of the surrounding mountains.
- If you are a keen hiker, then the affordable JC Residency is a good hotel to choose because it is situated close to a variety of points of interest such as the Kondaikānāl Lake, Bear Shola Falls and, a bit further afield, the Fairy Falls and Dolphin Nose landmarks. It is situated near the Kondai Hills. The hotel will help to organise hiking routes for you at an additional cost.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Kodaikānāl
Are hotels in Kodaikānāl safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Kodaikānāl?
Are there any hotels in Kondaikānāl with good nightlife?
Which hotels in Kondaikānāl have good views?
Which hotels in Kodaikanal organise tours of the surrounding sights?
Which hotels in Kondaikānāl are close to the Kurinji Andavar Temple?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Kodaikānāl?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Kodaikānāl by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Kodaikānāl hotels
Go to map