Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Johannesburg
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 11% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 15% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$195||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$182||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Johannesburg hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Johannesburg hotel
- Learn all about Apartheid, President Nelson Mandela and Archbishop Desmond Tutu at the Soweto and Mandela Museum. These landmarks and more are located in Moraka, Soweto, about 40 minutes from the heart of town. This neighborhood is under development and you can now stay at its own Soweto Hotel & Conference Center. Here you can choose to rent a room with twin beds or a suite with a spacious living room for your Johannesburg vacation.
- If you’re interested in wildlife, you’ll definitely want to visit the Lion & Safari Park. Close to this attraction is both the Venue Country Hotel and the Alpha Conference Center. Secluded and surrounded by natural beauty, these hotels provide a serene and peaceful lodging opportunity in Johannesburg.
- Known for its vibrant and colorful flowers, you’ll also want to visit the beautiful parks and gardens in and around Johannesburg. The Johannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia Dam is a must-see for vacationers. Only a couple of miles from this attraction is the Garden Court Milpark Hotel. It provides guests with spacious rooms and amenities such as a pool, airport transportation and on-site dining.
- Westcliff is one of the most elite neighborhoods in Johannesburg. It sits hillside, providing excellent views of the city. In this community there is a Four Seasons Hotel with a grand reception area and wonderful amenities like a courtyard, fitness room, pool, minibars and private balconies.
- Getting around Johannesburg can be easy and exciting on the Gautrain. For convenience, you can stay at the Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel which is right at Central Station.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Johannesburg
Are hotels in Johannesburg safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What hotels are there in downtown Johannesburg?
What hotels in Johannesburg are close to the airport?
Are there any 4-star hotels in Johannesburg?
What are the best family-friendly hotels in Johannesburg?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Johannesburg?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Johannesburg by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Johannesburg hotels
Go to map