Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Jacksonville
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$104|
|Average price (weekend night):||$133|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Jacksonville cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Jacksonville hotel
- For budget travelers heading to Jacksonville in search of affordable accommodation, there are several cost-effective options to choose from. Good options for budget hotels in Jacksonville could be the Baymont by Wyndham, Camp Lejeune, the Rodeway Inn & Suites or the Extended Stay America Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, which offer some of the most affordable rooms in the area.
- Whether you want to cool off after a long day of sightseeing, get in some laps for exercise or entertain your kids for a few hours, a pool can be an extremely useful amenity. There are several hotels in the Jacksonville area that have pools, including the Staybridge Suites Jacksonville-Camp Lejeune Area and the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune.
- If staying in shape is on your itinerary in Jacksonville, you may be interested in booking a hotel with a fitness center. The Quality Inn, The Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville and the Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, NC, all feature fully-equipped fitness centers for you to get a workout in during your stay.
- Coming to Jacksonville with a group? Booking the right accommodation is a key part in ensuring that your trip to the area goes smoothly. Hotels that offer suite-style rooms that can accommodate groups in the Jacksonville area include the Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, NC and the Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville, NC.
- With its close proximity to the Hofmann Forest, many travelers come to Jackson to hike or ride the trails. Hofmann Forest is located just north of the city, and booking a hotel in this area can make these recreation activities more convenient. The hotels closest to the forest are the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Jacksonville and the Staybridge Suites Jacksonville-Camp Lejeune Area.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Jacksonville
How much does a hotel cost in Jacksonville?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Jacksonville for as cheap as $79 in the last 3 days. The average price is $150.
Do any Jacksonville hotels feature a kitchenette?
Whether you’re traveling with dietary restrictions or you simply prefer to cook for yourself, booking accommodation complete with a kitchenette can open up your dining options during your time in Jacksonville. The Red Roof Inn & Suites Jacksonville, NC, and the Affordable Suites of America are just a few of the area’s hotels that feature kitchenettes.
Are there any hotels in Jacksonville that have an onsite restaurant?
If you’d prefer to have fewer meals to think about during your time in Jacksonville, you can book accommodation at one of the area’s hotels that feature an onsite restaurant. Jacksonville hotels with restaurants include the Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville, NC, and the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Jacksonville.
Which Jacksonville hotels are located on the riverfront?
Because Jacksonville lies right on New River, there are several accommodation options that put you in close proximity to views of the river. The Days Inn by Wyndham, Jacksonville, NC, is the only hotel located close to the riverfront, but booking a room there puts you minutes away from the views and events located on New River.
Do any Jacksonville hotels have a spa?
If rest and relaxation are on your to-do list for Jacksonville, you may be interested in booking one of the area’s hotels that comes complete with an onsite spa. Hotels with spas in the Jacksonville area include the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Jacksonville and the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Jacksonville.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.