Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ipswich
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 48% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 31% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$172||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$204||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Ipswich hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Ipswich hotel
- Ipswich has a number of friendly bars and a lively nightlife. Some of the hottest clubs and bars like KC Nightclub and Unit 17 are within blocks of Arras Square. Stay out late at night without worrying about getting back to your hotel. The Novotel Ipswich Centre Hotel is nearby and features suites, making it ideal for groups.
- One of the oldest towns in Britaina, there are a number of historical hotels in Ipswich. Hintlesham Hall is a beautifully restored building that was converted into an inn. Built in the 16th century, it has lots of architectural interest and details. Each hotel room is unique with its own decor. Choose from standard rooms to a luxury suite. Located in the hillside, this inn offers a quiet and peaceful getaway. You can also enjoy an array of amenities like spa treatments, a restaurant, bar and lounge.
- Sample some of the best food in Ipswich at the Buttermarket Shopping Center. Several Michelin Restaurants including Prezzo and Coast to Coast are located here. Stay at the easyHotel Ipswich to be just minutes away from this attraction.
- If you want a real unique lodging experience, you can stay at the Sorrel Horse Inn. A fun place to stay, guests can dine or drink at its pub, eat in its picnic area or relax in front of a fireplace. There is also a playground in the backyard for young guests to enjoy.
- Ipswich’s public transportation regularly departs from the Ipswich Old Cattle Market. Stay in this area to be close to this venue so that you can get around town easily. Both Pentahotel and the Carlton Hotel are within walking distance of this bus stop.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ipswich
Are hotels in Ipswich safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best budget-friendly hotels in Ipswich?
Are there any 4-star hotels in Ipswich?
What are the most family-friendly hotels in Ipswich?
Are there any spa hotels in Ipswich?
How much is a hotel in Ipswich for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Ipswich for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ipswich?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ipswich by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Ipswich hotels
Go to map