Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ialysos
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$113|
|Average price (weekend night):||$114|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Ialysos cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Ialysos hotel
- If you would like to be able to go on holiday to Ialysos and have everything provided for you in one place, why not stay at the 5-star Electra Palace Rhodes. This hotel, which is a 6-minute drive from the center of Ialysos, is all-inclusive, has a choice of three restaurants as well as a mini-market and has a swimming pool and its own private beach – both with waiter service.
- If you would like to stay in the center of Ialysos so that you can explore the city, you could think about staying in the 2-star Ialysos City Hotel. This hotel is within 600 yards of the beach and within easy walking distance of various bars and restaurants that you can explore in the evenings.
- For visitors who would like to spend some time exploring Mount Filermos, which used to be the location of the Ancient Ialysos Acropolis, you could stay at the Sunday Hotel. This 3-star hotel is a 10-minute drive away from Mount Filerimos where you can take a walk around the ruined Filerimos Monastery and church and enjoy the remarkable views of the Aegean Sea.
- If you are traveling with kids and would like to stay somewhere where their interests are catered for, you could consider booking into the Labranda Blue Bay Resort. This 4-star resort comes complete with a water park as well as outdoor and indoor play areas for kids. It is also possible to hire bicycles at the resort and, for an extra charge, there are babysitting services available.
- If you would like to try your hand at windsurfing, then you could consider staying at the 4-star Matoula Beach. This hotel is a 4-minute walk from Meltemi Windsurf where you can hire windsurfing equipment and book some lessons before you get out onto the waves to practice.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ialysos
Which hotels in Ialysos have views?
The 5-star Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes is located on the side of a hill overlooking the ocean and has rooms with balconies that have either a view of the sea or look out over the hotel gardens. Another option with views is the 5-star Rodos Palace, which has suites that overlook the sea.
Which hotels in Ialysos have a swimming pool?
The 3-star Heleni Beach Hotel has an outdoor pool for guests and also provides free sunbeds around the edge of the pool. Another hotel with a swimming pool is the 4-star D’Andrea Mare Beach Hotel – this pool has a poolside bar and also has a lazy river flowing through the property.
Which hotels in Ialysos have a restaurant onsite?
The 4-star Sunshine Rhodes hotel, which is a 5-minute drive from the center of Ialysos, has two restaurants on site – a Mediterranean restaurant for breakfast and lunch and an Italian restaurant with an à la carte menu. The 5-star Villa di Mare Rodos Suites has a restaurant that serves Mediterranean cuisine and also has a café where you can buy snacks.
Which hotels in Ialysos have airport transfers?
The 3-star Pylea Beach Hotel, which is 1.36 miles from the center of Ialysos, provides airport drop off and pick up for an extra charge. The 3-star Sunny Days Hotel is another option which has a shuttle bus to and from the airport, also for an additional charge.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.