Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Cagliari
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 70% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 16% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$163||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$170||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Cagliari hotel
- Cagliari Elmas Airport is about a 15-minute drive from the heart of town. Some hotels like T Hotel and Hotel Miramare provide a complimentary shuttle from the airport to hotel. If you prefer to stay close to the hotel, both the Holiday Inn and Sardegna Hotels are within a couple of miles of the airport.
- Enjoy the beach while on your vacation to Cagliari. There are several hotels to choose from. However, if you’re on a romantic vacation, you should consider a stay at the Hotel Nautilus with its bar/lounge, concierge services, private balconies and fabulous ocean views. It is just steps from the beach and provides quick access.
- Downtown Cagliari is rich in history and culture. A lively and vibrant area of town, there are an array of restaurants and boutiques in the city center for tourists to enjoy. One example is the Hotel Regina Margerita which offers elegant lodging with city views, concierge services and a bar/lounge.
- Fort Village Resort provides an array of fun activities for the entire family year-round. From tennis courts to a Children’s Wonderland with a Barbie house, this resort is sure to please everyone. Guests can also receive spa treatments and dine on high-end Italian dishes made from fresh ingredients.
- When visiting Italy and Cagliari, you’ll definitely want to sample the tasty food. Many hotels have their own restaurants with gourmet chefs and signature dishes. The Sardegna Hotel & Restaurant has a glamorous lobby with a grand staircase. Rent a regular room or suite if you desire more space. Its restaurant was named in the Michelin guide and is open for both lunch and dinner. The dining room has floor to ceiling windows, letting diners enjoy the fantastic city views. If you don’t want to leave your room, room service is also available.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Cagliari
Are hotels in Cagliari safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Cagliari?
What are the most family-friendly hotels in Cagliari?
What budget-friendly hotels are in Cagliari?
Where is the best nightlife in Cagliari?
What hotels in Cagliari have swimming pools?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Cagliari?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Cagliari by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Cagliari hotels
Go to map