Good to know
|Value for money||6.7|
|Distance to city centre||1.0 km|
|Nearest airport||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Distance to airport||6.7 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|ben thanh||in 10 reviews|
|big hole||in 2 reviews|
|breakfast very good||in 23 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 39 reviews|
|great location||in 45 reviews|
|heart of city center||in 2 reviews|
|like the pictures||in 18 reviews|
|pasport||in 1 review|
|small room||in 39 reviews|
|thanh market||in 4 reviews|
Only the location.
The staffs dont respect their customer. He was very rude.
Hot room, the room is old and the wall at the back of cabinets is gone, scared of our safety, small space
inefficient aircon. Sent the pickup car to the domestic terminal and not the international one.
- Location is very good. Near to every interesting places
- They offer us airport shuttle service for 25$, but the real price, using Grab (similar to Uber) is 4$ - We needed to add one more night and first they ask us 5$ more than booking.com price. Finally we showed website price and they accepted, but we didn't like this kind of cheater behaviors.
Hotel is rundown very old. Really complete renovation. Breakfast no good Big thumps down overall
Vilion Central Hotel is centrally located in Ho Chi Minh City, a 5-minute walk from Ben Thanh Market and 9 minutes by foot from Saigon Square. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
based on 279 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most popular landmarks
- Cho Ben Thanh 77 m
- Mariamman Temple 79 m
- Cong vien Tao Dan 0.4 km
- Bao tang My thuat thanh pho Ho Chi Minh 0.5 km
- Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theatre 0.6 km
- Presidential Palace 0.6 km
|Ho Chi Minh City||6.7 km|
|Svay Rieng||103.1 km|