Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
|Buenos Aires Ministro Pistarini|
Distance to airport
|"Clean, comfy bed, friendly staff, location."||(in 18 reviews)|
|"Great location Spacious apartment Speedy WiFi."||(in 20 reviews)|
|"Great helping stuff, recommended on great tango show."||(in 3 reviews)|
|"There is no English speaking TV."||(in 2 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The staff tried to solve the room problem promptly and split us in two rooms for the first night. Also the location was excellent and the place was clean.
When I arrived they had a room for three but I made the reservation for 4 (they blamed booking.com but I was not convinced), moreover they charged my credit card before I arrived for an amount a little higher than what was specified in the reservation and the couch bed was not comfortable.
- spacious and clean appartement with a small kitchen - good location close to Recolleta and some shops and restaurants
- one of the reasons we rented this was because of the pool. However, when we arrived there was no water in the pool, even though it was 29°C outside. Apparently, the pool opens next week. They should advertise the months when it is open on booking.com. - when you check in there is the security guy who gives you your receipt and the code of the door and that's the only information you get as he doesn't speak english. I missed a sheet with some general information (about the pool, the room, check out, who to contact when there are problems,...) in the room. - there is a lot of noise when the neighbours use the toilet or shower. You feel like they are showering in your bathroom.
There was construction directly across the street. One morning we were awaken before sunup with concrete from the fourth floor of the site flowing down a pvc tube. Talk about being shaken out of your sleep this was our first morning after our arrival from U.S. finally mid morning after a waste of our morning we had to pack up and were moved to the other side of the property. Let me say though these apartments are very nice and the location is great! Staff is very accommodating!
Location was good (but see below). Room was fine. Shower good.
The location is above a club. You won’t sleep if the sound of bass going from 1 till 7 in the morning keeps you up. It seems to be Friday and Saturday only but I would not have stayed here had I known.
Construction next door is loud at all hours. No early check in. Apartment are getting old and tattered.
With a stay at Ayres Plaza Apartments in Buenos Aires (Recoleta), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Teatro Colon and Obelisco.
based on 138 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Ayres de Recoleta Plaza
Where is Ayres de Recoleta Plaza located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Ayres de Recoleta Plaza?
Does Ayres de Recoleta Plaza offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Ayres de Recoleta Plaza offer free parking?
Does Ayres de Recoleta Plaza offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Ayres de Recoleta Plaza from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Ayres de Recoleta Plaza?
Does Ayres de Recoleta Plaza have a pool?
Reviews about Ayres de Recoleta Plaza
Most popular landmarks
- Cementerio de la Recoleta 251 m
- Centro Cultural Recoleta 258 m
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes 0.6 km
- Biblioteca Nacional de la República Argentina 0.8 km
- Museo de Arte Hispanoamericano Isaac Fernández Blanco 1.1 km
- Plaza Libertad 1.2 km