Good to know
|Distance to city centre||3.7 km|
|Nearest airport||Barcelona-El Prat|
|Distance to airport||16.1 km|
|"Big comfy bed, powerful shower, speedy lifts."||(in 16 reviews)|
|"Great hotel, staff were brilliant."||(in 72 reviews)|
|"Great breakfast, close to Metro and beach."||(in 6 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|airport train||in 5 reviews|
|breakfast was good||in 67 reviews|
|clean room||in 22 reviews|
|close to the beach||in 86 reviews|
|comfy bed||in 18 reviews|
|convention centre||in 10 reviews|
|hotel was nice||in 94 reviews|
|located in a residential||in 4 reviews|
|location was easy||in 46 reviews|
|metro station||in 19 reviews|
|reach the city||in 22 reviews|
|staff very friendly||in 111 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 88 reviews|
Great room and good location, close to beach and Metro. Excellent breakfast and friendly helpful staff. Will definitely use again when back in Barcelona
Incredibly clean, lovely breakfast and coffee. So close to the beach with a few lovely beach bars and some cute restaurants nearby. Hotel is round the corner from the hop on off bus stop for the green route operating in summer, literally 1 minute walk away! This makes it so easy to get around the city during the day in the summer. If you don’t mind a lovely long stroll, it’s nearby to a beautiful promenade that takes you all the way down to Port Olympic where there’s a string of lively bars and restaurants.
Nothing I didn’t like about the property, it’s perfect you want to stay in a more peaceful area of Barcelona. If you want your hotel to be in the heart of the city where you don’t want to do lots of walking or pay for taxis late at night, that would be the only reason I wouldn’t suggest it.
The staff was very friendly and helpful and breakfast was very good. Metro stations is very close and the sea.
There was no hair conditsioneer in the bathroom - this was only problem :)
Good big bed, nice rooftop, good breakfast.
Quite far out of the city, but walkable to the beach. Quite expensive.
- good coffee at the breakfast, cozy and comfortable room, new facilities, fridge (+bottled water) + coffeemaker (coffee, tee, sugar) in room, beach towels available, - one block from the subway (5min walk distance), 2 min. to supermarket, some restaurants in the neighborhood - close to the beach
- quite poor breakfast but everybody will find something good, cold scrambled eggs, bad regulated air conditioning in cantine- too cold (can say even to windy) even it was rainy, not even tap water wasn not included in prepaid diner /halfboard - at the 5th floor drain from bathtub and washbasin did not work very well, wc brush is missing (disgusting) and wc flush is insufficient same as shower flow (low water pressure on the 5th floor?) room No. 515 - roof pool quite small (does not very well match the photo :))
Located in Barcelona (Diagonal Mar i el Front Maritim del Poblenou), Hotel Attica 21 Barcelona Mar is within a 10-minute walk of Playa de la Nova Mar Bella and Diagonal Mar Shopping Mall. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Barcelona? This hotel features 570 square feet (53 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 1,496 reviews
Things to know
- Comfortable beds
- Great shopping
- Beach nearby
- Close to public transport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Attica 21 Barcelona Mar
Most popular landmarks
- Parc de la Ciutadella 2.8 km
- Sagrada Familia 3.1 km
- Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau 3.2 km
- Museu Picasso Barcelona 3.4 km
- Palau de la Musica Catalana 3.6 km
- Cathedral of Barcelona 3.8 km
|Barcelona-El Prat||16.1 km|
|Girona Costa Brava||71.5 km|