Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Albury
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$138|
|Average price (weekend night):||$162|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Albury cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Albury hotel
- Stay around Dean Street in Albury to be close to all amenities, such as a bank or post office. An abundance of shops can also be found there, so consider the Atura Albury, an urban 4-star hotel with an upscale restaurant, bar and an outdoor pool. It is nestled alongside Dean Street and close to Coles Albury and other high street essentials.
- Culture lovers will want to visit the Murray Art Museum Albury (MAMA) or the Albury Library Museum. Commodore Motor Inn is a 2-minute walk from the MAMA and less than 1 minute from the Library Museum. The 3-star hotel offers casual, unfussy rooms, free Wi-Fi and parking, as well as a restaurant. Mantra Albury Hotel is a 4-star alternative, about 4 minutes from each museum and boasting a fitness centre, room service and a bar.
- If you’re travelling to Albury for business, choose the Mercure Albury, a 4-star hotel with an extensive business centre and banquet facilities where you can host meetings and use the photocopier at a surcharge. Apart from that, guests can also benefit from a pool, room service, included breakfast and a bar.
- Fancy a round of golf? Stay at the Commercial Golf Resort Albury to be about 100 metres from the community golf course. The 4-star hotel features an outdoor pool, modern and bright rooms and a bar. Breakfast and free Wi-Fi are also available. Albury City Motel is a casual, more modest hotel with a pool, located a 10-minute walk from the golf course.
- If you need to catch an early flight, consider a hotel with close proximity to Albury Airport. Albury Manor House is a 4-star hotel with a bar and luxurious rooms as well as a pool. It is about a 4-minute drive from the airport via the B58. Albury Central Motel is a straightforward option, located a 3-minute walk from the railway station and a 7-minute drive from the airport. Free parking is available.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Albury
Which are good cheap hotels in Albury?
To get good value for money, consider the Albury Burvale Motor Inn, a bit more than 1 km from the centre. It offers no-frills rooms, but with an elegant touch, as well as free parking and Wi-Fi. BBQ facilities are also on the premises for guests to use. Beer Deluxe Albury is also on the cheaper side and located more centrally, about 150 metres from the centre.
Which hotels in Albury have a spa area?
Enjoy a pamper session and stay at the Quest Albury, an aparthotel close to Dean Street. This posh, modern accommodation offers guests a spa area where you can relax and enjoy a massage, or work out in the fitness centre. Best Western Meramie Motor Inn is another chic choice with spa facilities as well as a country-style vibe and a swimming pool.
Which hotels in Albury have facilities for disabled people?
If you are looking for a hotel with wheelchair accessibility and facilities for disabled people, opt for the 4-star Fountain Court Motor Inn Albury. It offers rooms with grab rails in the bathrooms and accessible parking as well. Additionally, there is a pool, free Wi-Fi and breakfast available.
Which hotels in Albury have a 24-hour front desk?
Remain flexible regarding your arrival and departure times by choosing a hotel with a 24-hour front desk, like the Quality Resort Siesta, a posh, ultramodern accommodation about 5 km from the centre of Albury. It offers a 24-hour front desk among other perks like a swimming pool, fitness centre and room service. Those who want to keep it budget-friendly can stay at the Clifton Motel, which offers simple accommodation with free parking and 24/7 desk service.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.