Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.8 km|
|Nearest airport||Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai|
|Distance to airport||28.4 km|
|"Great room with very comfy bed."||(in 25 reviews)|
|"Lovely, attentive staff and excellent location"||(in 56 reviews)|
|"Beautiful view from the balcony."||(in 13 reviews)|
|"Its really a guest house, not a hotel."||(in 3 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bath tub||in 6 reviews|
|beautiful view||in 16 reviews|
|categorie||in 3 reviews|
|city center||in 14 reviews|
|comfy bed||in 10 reviews|
|eggs and fruit||in 5 reviews|
|good hotel||in 7 reviews|
|great location||in 64 reviews|
|great pool||in 57 reviews|
|hanoman||in 5 reviews|
|large spider||in 3 reviews|
|lovely and the breakfast||in 26 reviews|
|pillows are bulky||in 3 reviews|
|plenty of space||in 6 reviews|
|rice field||in 29 reviews|
|sheets have stains||in 11 reviews|
|staff are so nice||in 54 reviews|
|surrounding area||in 12 reviews|
|upper floor room||in 37 reviews|
Great service - very friendly staff who will not hesitate to help you whenever you need some assistance :)
Absolutely nothing! It was an affordable stay, and everything exceeded expectations :)
- breakfast was fine - possibiity to have breakfast in the room, without extra fee - central location - wide view on the rice fields for some rooms
- serious lack of cleanness - smelly room - walls of one bedroom covered with stains of humidity - fridge obviously not washed regularly : stains, ice in the freezer, mold on the plastic joints, sticky. We basically cleaned it ourselves to store our things. Staff smiley but not reactive and professional : * full bin => not changed regularly. Stays full sometimes, sometimes not. * room is done but, bottle of water not renewed all the time, and apparently they don't see when the toilet paper roll is finished - bed sheets : holes and stains - room with rice field view : LOTS of ducks. Quite noisy but funny to look at. - their Hotelbook say they provide bikes and scooters, but when we asked they tell us to go look in the street. Basically, it feels the less they can do, the happier.
The lovely folk who worked here were so hospitable and looked after the place so well. I LOVED the pool (so clean, a beautiful spot to relax), the balinese decor, sitting on my balcony hearing the sounds of nature. That said, the location is perfectly central, everything I needed just a walk away. It's only a 50 metre walk down a path from the 'action' of the main drag, yet I barely heard any traffic noise, more the distant ducks and crickets - so tranquil. I was there for a 3 day yoga and juice cleanse at the Yoga Barn and it was a very quick easy walk there every day. Room was spacious. The laundry service also very good. Such great value too! Thanks guys!
Whilst it's an older room (so the tiles are a bit '80s'), for what you pay, and for all the goodness (did I mention the pool?!), I really can't fault it.
Pool was great and nice traditional building set back from the busy street outside
Staff were great but found that the frequent sweeping of balconies and pool area (often already spotlessly clean) made it sometimes tricky to find outdoor place for quiet/private swim or meditate
The staff, the architecture, the cleaning
They can improve the breakfast
With a stay at Kunang-Kunang Guesthouse, you'll be centrally located in Ubud, within a 5-minute walk of Ubud Royal Palace and Ubud Traditional Art Market. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
based on 172 reviews
Things to know
- Great shopping
- Clean hotel facilities
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Kunang-Kunang Guesthouse
Where is Kunang-Kunang Guesthouse located?
Kunang-Kunang Guesthouse is located at Jalan Hanoman No 43, 0.8 km from the centre of Ubud. Komaneka Fine Art Gallery is the closest landmark to Kunang-Kunang Guesthouse.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Kunang-Kunang Guesthouse?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 11:00 at Kunang-Kunang Guesthouse.
Does Kunang-Kunang Guesthouse offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Kunang-Kunang Guesthouse offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Kunang-Kunang Guesthouse offer free parking?
No, Kunang-Kunang Guesthouse does not offer free parking.
Does Kunang-Kunang Guesthouse offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Kunang-Kunang Guesthouse does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Kunang-Kunang Guesthouse from the airport?
Kunang-Kunang Guesthouse is 28.4 km from Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai. Kunang-Kunang Guesthouse is 104 km from Banyuwangi Blimbingsari.
Can you bring pets to Kunang-Kunang Guesthouse?
No, pets are not allowed at Kunang-Kunang Guesthouse.
Does Kunang-Kunang Guesthouse have a pool?
Yes, Kunang-Kunang Guesthouse has a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Komaneka Fine Art Gallery 328 m
- Ubud Traditional Art Market 0.7 km
- Ubud Royal Palace 0.7 km
- Ubud Monkey Forest 0.8 km
- Pura Taman Saraswati 0.9 km
- Pura Dalem Agung Padangtegal 0.9 km
|Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai||28.4 km|
|Banyuwangi Blimbingsari||104 km|