Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
|"Very clean very quiet, friendly staff."||(in 14 reviews)|
|"Quiet plenty hot water,friendly offic."||(in 2 reviews)|
|"the bed was comfortable"||(in 5 reviews)|
|"The room smelled horrible."||(in 49 reviews)|
|"Tv and remote didn't work."||(in 12 reviews)|
|"Dirty, no blanket or towels or soap."||(in 8 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Poorer Han expected
Reasonable price during peak season. Okay internet. Okay location. Second world, not third world, motel.
Very poor physical facility. Shower fixtures had holes in the wall around them. Bathroom sink had only hot water even from the cold knob. No housekeeping services during my entire stay (though I lived with that to avoid theft). Second world, not first world, motel.
- Price? The location is tricky to find, placing the location, apparently there might be two western inn's, plot the address and not the name. The place seems a bit isolated. A lot of the intersections are odd as hell, and entering the place is tricky as well. No indication of getting out easily if you've never been around the area. These are more con's, but the fault of the actual Western Inn. The actual con's are next however.
- Roaches - Random holes, assuming for the roaches - Keycard is implemented poorly, it reads the card, but you need to quickly respond. This wouldn't be a problem except the door feels bigger than where it's placed, so you have to shoulder bash your way in the room - The sink had no cold water, you get burned trying to wash your hands. You have to use the bathtub to clean your hands without hurting yourself. - Bathroom had roaches - Bed looked like hell, burn marks on the bed - Some lights didn't work - Phone was attached to the wall, didn't expect it to work. The phone had missing buttons however and it looked like a good spot for roaches to go in and out of - Other places charge a little bit more and have an actual fridge and microwave to make the stay more comfortable with LCD tv's bolted down - Air Conditioner is a window style air conditioner. Not a con until you see it, depending if you get lucky with your room. No vents on it and you can see inside of it. It looks like roaches can live in there - The area is VERY shady and feels dangerous - Roaches If you're in a bad situation and need a place to stay temporarily, I'd recommend the DM Motel near Craycroft and 29th, at least it looks and feels decent for the price with access to a gas station and a mcdonalds on golf links and craycroft, and access to a walmart as well up on 22nd and craycroft. LCD tv, fridge, and microwave. Makes a more comfortable stay, and easy bus routes. You'll always run into the random person that want's change for the bus or cigarettes. Worst thing about that place is honestly getting your car in there, it's just an absolute nightmare because of how tight everything is.
Located right off of the highway.
This place was dirty, definitely not worth the 65 dollars it costed. The most I'd pay for this place is maybe 40 bucks. The bathroom was dirty, hair and grime on the inside of the tub. Definitely hadn't been cleaned anytime recently. The shower head was wrapped in soggy nasty toilet paper (I guess they figured it would stop leaking this way?) definitely didn't go near it. The bed also had hair on the sheets, I know this can be a pain to get rid of but a simple lint roller would've done the trick. The fire alarm had been yanked from the ceiling and was sitting next to the tv. The remote for the tv was nowhere to be found. Stay here only if there's no other option and you just need a quick place to sleep for the night.
When you stay at Extend A Suites - Tuscon Airport in Tucson, you'll be near the airport, a 3-minute drive from Kino Sports Complex and 6 minutes from Tucson Convention Center. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 481 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Extend A Suites - Tuscon Airport
Where is Extend A Suites - Tuscon Airport located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Extend A Suites - Tuscon Airport?
Does Extend A Suites - Tuscon Airport offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Extend A Suites - Tuscon Airport offer free parking?
Does Extend A Suites - Tuscon Airport offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Extend A Suites - Tuscon Airport from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Extend A Suites - Tuscon Airport?
Does Extend A Suites - Tuscon Airport have a pool?
Reviews about Extend A Suites - Tuscon Airport
Most popular landmarks
- Tucson Convention Center 4.3 km
- Tucson Museum of Art 4.8 km
- Arizona Stadium 5.1 km
- McKale Center 5.3 km
- Arizona State Museum 5.4 km
- University of Arizona 5.5 km