Prices are in New Zealand Dollars.

Trips
Island Inn Beach Resort

Island Inn Beach Resort

7.3
Good

Based on 121 reviews
 
9980 Gulf Boulevard, Treasure Island, FL 33706, United States
  +1 727 367 1926
Island Inn Beach Resort - Treasure Island, FL, United States
Fri 17/8
Sat 18/8
Compare vs KAYAK |
$115
TripAdvisor $256
Priceline $258
TravelCLICK
per night
TripAdvisor
per night
Priceline
per night

Rooms

Fri 17/8
Sat 18/8

King rooms

$262+

Photo
Bed type
Provider
Nightly base price
IMAGE
King bed
$262 per night
IMAGE
King bed
$283 per night
IMAGE
King bed
$304 per night
IMAGE
King bed
$304 per night
IMAGE
King bed
$414 per night
IMAGE
King bed
$428 per night

Deluxe rooms

$310+

Photo
Bed type
Provider
Nightly base price
IMAGE
Unknown
$310 per night
IMAGE
Unknown
$413 per night
IMAGE
Unknown
$430 per night

Standard rooms

$256+

Photo
Bed type
Provider
Nightly base price
IMAGE
Unknown
$256 per night
IMAGE
King bed
$296 per night
IMAGE
King bed
$296 per night
IMAGE
King bed
$390 per night

Double rooms

$247+

Photo
Bed type
Provider
Nightly base price
IMAGE
Double bed
$247 per night
IMAGE
Double bed
$258 per night
IMAGE
Double bed
$296 per night
IMAGE
Double bed
$300 per night
IMAGE
Double bed
$323 per night
IMAGE
Double bed
$327 per night
IMAGE
Double bed
$431 per night

Reviews

Traveller rating

15
5
5
2
0

Time of year

Traveller type

Show reviews that mention

+
  • Okay
    Feb 2017
    4.5

    Basic

    I liked that this was on the ocean and the front desk people were very nice. Free parking.

    Didn't have beach towels first day, had to pay extra for beach chairs, coffee wasn't good. I never could hook up to the wifi, and it wasn't my computer/skills. Nothing fancy here, just basic.

  • Okay
    Apr 2014
    5.3

    I liked the location and beach access. Kayaks provided was also a nice benefit but be aware that children must be 10 years old to ride them.

    The room was very plain and beds were hard. It also had an odd smell not including the smell of smoke after being cleaned by the staff.

No reviews found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to view reviews.

About

Overview

The Island Inn Beach Resort is located on the widest stretch of white sandy beach in west Central Florida. 90% of all units have a private balcony directly overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. The remaining 10% have a Bay View of Boca Ciega Bay. All units have efficiency kitchens with refrigerator, two burner stove-top, microwave, toaster and coffee maker. The Island Inn Beach Resort offers daily housekeeping, complimentary coffee in the lobby 24 hours a day, volley ball nets, high speed internet,kayaks, paddleboards, gas grills, a newspaper delivered to your door Monday - Friday, hair dryers, in room safes, iron and ironing boards, plus much more.

iHotelier/iStay

More

Features

Free parking
Free airport shuttle
Free Wi-Fi
Pool
Pet friendly
Spa

7.3 Good

Based on 121 reviews

10.0

Beach

8.7

Location

4.0

Food

3.5

Cleanliness

Things to know

  • Beach nearby
  • Great view

Check in

15:00

Check out

11:00

Cancellation/pre-payment

Policies vary by room type and provider.

AMENITIES

Free Wi-Fi
Increased accessibility
ATM on-site
Business centre
Concierge service
Cribs available
Laundry facilities
Bicycle hire
Outdoor pool
No smoking
Bar/Lounge
Cable or satellite TV
Air-conditioned
24 Hour Front Desk
Kitchen/Kitchenette
Safe
Airport shuttle (surcharge)
Pets not allowed
Free parking
Wedding services
Beachfront
Terrace/Patio
Internet
Room service
Storage available
Lift
Linens
Towels
Grill

Location

Most popular landmarks

  • Dolphin Marine Rentals 1.5 km
  • John's Pass and Village Boardwalk 3.2 km

Forgot password?

Enter the email associated with your account in the field below and we'll email you a link to reset your password.

Cancel