Good to know
Distance to city centre
|"Very friendly staff at reception"||(in 42 reviews)|
|"Rooms are clean and spacious."||(in 12 reviews)|
|"Spa and wellness center is excellent."||(in 38 reviews)|
|"One side of the hotel facing the noisy road"||(in 3 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Clean and spacious
The room was extremely hot and the temperature couldn't be adjusted. I told the staff but no action was taken. Average breakfast
Very nice design. Breakfast is good. Coffee is excellent. Spa facilities are good for the price. Large swimming pool with warm water. Free parking. Bathrobes and slippers available even in a 3 star room.
Very poor internet in nr. 2. I had to stand next to the door for the most of the time to be able to use the net (and my phone has an excellent wifi antena) I find this a huge problem as good wifi availability is a must. There are more than one wifi accesses, one available in my room, but if I can't use the wi-fi from the bed, not good enough. The inside walls and the door are paper thin, so I could hear other guest snoring, and squeeking bed. As there is a gap between the floor and the door, you feel as if people from outside are in your room. Sauna smell in the shower and toilet. Glass door in the toilet and the shower that can't be locked, who needs a privacy, should have this in mind. I was in a 3 star room and I get it's not a lux, but the bed is too hard No bin in the room, only a small one in the toilet.
- Staff was polite and answered all of our questions with no problems - Breakfast is nice, restaurant used for breakfast is pretty small but wasnt crowded, looks awesome. - The room was spacious and modern, the whole "sink in the room" thing is a bit love/hate, separate lavatory and shower are an awesome idea - Spa facilities were OK, the pool is full sized and nice to use for proper swimming, it's open till late (22:30)
- The bed was comfortable, but the wood construction is crackling when you move, was not a big deal for us but noteworthy - Traffic from outside is heard 24/7 in the room, i blame it on the poor condition of the windows... - No towels in the spa, we carried the towels from our room. During a (weekend) day it was really crowded - entrance is allowed for non-hotel guests - The hotels restaurant was rented out for a party/celebration on Saturday - There was one staff member in the spa restaurant that talked to me while visibly playing a video game on his phone... Guess after 21:30 they are more relaxed about their job...
Located in Timisoara, HOTEL SPA ICE RESORT is in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Piata Balcescu and Piata Traian. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 890 reviews
Things to know
- Spacious rooms
- Good access to airport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Spa Ice Resort
Where is Hotel Spa Ice Resort located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Spa Ice Resort?
Does Hotel Spa Ice Resort offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Hotel Spa Ice Resort offer free parking?
Does Hotel Spa Ice Resort offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Hotel Spa Ice Resort from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Hotel Spa Ice Resort?
Does Hotel Spa Ice Resort have a pool?
Most popular landmarks
- Piața Traian 4 km
- Biserica Millennium 4.2 km
- Memorialul Revoluției 5.2 km
- Iulius Mall 5.3 km
- Catedrala Sfântul Gheorghe 5.4 km
- Piata Unirii 5.5 km
|Belgrade Batajnica||123.6 km|
|Timisoara Normandia||4.5 km|