Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.3 km|
|Nearest airport||Taipei Taiwan Taoyuan Intl & other Airports|
|Distance to airport||28.6 km|
|"Clean, helpful staff, comfy beds!"||(in 379 reviews)|
|"I would most definitely stay again!."||(in 15 reviews)|
|"Best hostel I've stayed at."||(in 189 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|best hostel||in 298 reviews|
|common area||in 164 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 320 reviews|
|highly recommended||in 20 reviews|
|location is great||in 263 reviews|
|meet people||in 24 reviews|
|movie nights||in 51 reviews|
|near taipei||in 53 reviews|
|single room||in 265 reviews|
|staff are friendly||in 501 reviews|
|taipei main station||in 357 reviews|
|walking distance||in 30 reviews|
The staff are very helpful and friendly. Perfect location and very clean! Highly recommended!
Serving of breakfast doesn't start till 8am... But you can make your own and use their kitchen.
- staff is super nice and speak really good English - perfect location next to train station - really really beautiful, especially the common room - so clean, they clean many times a day - beds are sturdy - they've really thought of everything. Lots of free stuff like toothpaste, hygiene pads, shampoo etc Just amazing!!!
- 95% of all the guests are Asian. Furthermore, there are more double rooms than dorms. So it's not super easy to meet other people even though they organize movie nights and stuff. - be careful when ordering vegan breakfast. They usually give you vegetarian.
First the location was very convenient, only about 6-7 min from MRT and Taipei Main Station. The room with bunk beds was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The kitchen and the shared common space interior was superior! It was too comfortable that I didn’t feel like going outside. Would definitely like to stay here again!
The lounge area is very pretty and the stuff is super nice and good.
I loved this hostel, the location is perfect and an easy walk from the station and the lively shopping district. The immediate area is also cool during the day with loads of street food and little streets to explore. The communal area at this hostel is the best I've ever seen for a city hostel, it has a WeWork style vibe to it. The free breakfast was delicious, staff friendly and the whole place extremely clean. I really can't fault this place in any way and will definitely come back.
A stay at Star Hostel Taipei Main Station places you in the heart of Taipei, within a 15-minute walk of Ningxia Night Market and National Taiwan Museum. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and a water dispenser.
based on 8,027 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Impressive bathroom
- Pleasant entrance area
- Friendly atmosphere
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Star Hostel Taipei Main Station
Most popular landmarks
- Ximending Shopping Area 1.1 km
- Huashan Culture Park 1.6 km
- Guanghua Market 1.8 km
- Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall 1.9 km
- Lungshan Temple 2.1 km
- EcoARK 2.4 km
|Taipei Sung Shan||3.8 km|
|Taipei Taiwan Taoyuan Intl & other Airports||28.6 km|