Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
|Taipei Taiwan Taoyuan Intl|
Distance to airport
|"Good breakfast, Great staff"||(in 42 reviews)|
|"Excellent breakfast, helpful and friendly staff."||(in 28 reviews)|
|"Perfect for a family of 4!"||(in 5 reviews)|
|"limited selection and food quality average"||(in 2 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
1) Staff is very nice and welcoming, both at the front desk and at the breakfast site. 2) Room is spacious and suitable to stay with small kids. Bedroom and living room are separated. 3) Beds are comfortable, not too soft. Pillows take the shape of your head and neck. 4) Snacks, fruits and non-alcoholic drinks are inside the room price. 5) Hotel provides a set of toiletries for small kids, including a toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, and bubble soap for jacuzzi bath. The jacuzzi bath is an absolute favorite of our 5y.o son. Our 2y.o got scared of the noise that the hot tub made when the jacuzzi feature was switched on. 6) Breakfast is delicious! It’s a buffet but they ask you to order one main course from the menu in addition. (PS! Their beef steak is just superb!) 7) Room was soundproof, didn’t hear any noise from traffic outside, neither any noise indoors. 8) Windows are locked for safety purposes. 9) Room is big enough to fit a crib. They also provide a sterilizer for milk bottles. 10) Gym was quite ok and had all the basic equipment. 11) Last but not least, interior design is very nice! Room is light-filled with nice paintings on the walls and very special royal-golden elements used in bathroom decor. We stay often in various hotels but this experience was one of the most pleasant ones. Would like to stay again next time!
1) One of the two sinks got a bit jammed. 2) Could be more TV channels.
Family rooms are big and spacious. Very comfortable.
We love the hotel and satisfied with almost everything especially their service
There should be a basin at the bar area We have to walk all the way to wash our cup in the toilet
The staff were nice. The room looked nice.
Breakfast needs improvement, I was hoping that given it's a 5 star hotel, the food would have been better.
breakfast was great! location was great too.
With a stay at Evergreen Laurel Hotel Taipei, you'll be centrally located in Taipei, within a 5-minute drive of Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall and Xingtian Temple. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Taipei? This hotel features 0 square feet (0 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
based on 651 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Evergreen Laurel Hotel Taipei
Where is Evergreen Laurel Hotel Taipei located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Evergreen Laurel Hotel Taipei?
Does Evergreen Laurel Hotel Taipei offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Evergreen Laurel Hotel Taipei offer free parking?
Does Evergreen Laurel Hotel Taipei offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Evergreen Laurel Hotel Taipei from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Evergreen Laurel Hotel Taipei?
Does Evergreen Laurel Hotel Taipei have a pool?
Reviews about Evergreen Laurel Hotel Taipei
Most popular landmarks
- Guanghua Market 0.4 km
- Huashan Culture Park 0.6 km
- Hsing Tian Kong 1.6 km
- Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall 1.9 km
- EcoARK 2.7 km
- Ximending Night Market 2.7 km