Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Very friendly Staff, perfect localization."||(in 59 reviews)|
|"Great location, super comfortable."||(in 72 reviews)|
|"Great value for money."||(in 15 reviews)|
|"The bathroom door couldn't be closed."||(in 19 reviews)|
|"Room on ground floor are extremely noisy."||(in 3 reviews)|
|"My room was very basic and outdated."||(in 43 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Nothing wrong with the bed just not very comfortable.
Lack of breakfast. Uncomfortable pillows. No extractor fan in bathroom.
- Friendly and very helpful staff, who were also happy to print tickets etc. - Good location - aprox 10 mins walk to the cathedral and 2 mins to a good local supermarket - Good to have access to a fridge and micro wave - would have been even better if this has been pointed out on arrival rather than 'discovering' it.
- Noise from shouting and banging doors of other guests - we were unfortunate to be there at the same time as some noisy people, but some rubber strips on the inside of the door would greatly reduce the noise of doors banging. - wardrobe doors didn't slide properly. - the top wardrobe cupboard was very dusty, as I discovered when taking out clothes that I had put there! - creaky bed with basic, cheap mattress These are minor points which, apart from the noise, didn't detract from a good stay and good value
good location, rooftop, nice people
The location is perfect! In 10 minutes you're at the main highlights and in an area with many bars and restaurants. The room and bathroom are quit simple, but neat and clean and you can't expect much more for the cheap price. I already checked in online, so everything went fast and without any problems when we arrived. The staff was friendly and spoke proficient English.
The first night I woke up quite a few times as there was a lot of noise, coming from the doorbell and guests arriving. However, the other nights it was very quiet. So I guess it was just an incident and not worth complaining.
Located in Seville (Historical Center), Pensión Pérez Montilla is within a 10-minute walk of Giralda Tower and Alcazar. Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 1,775 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Pension Perez Montilla
Where is Pension Perez Montilla located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Pension Perez Montilla?
Does Pension Perez Montilla offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Pension Perez Montilla offer free parking?
Does Pension Perez Montilla offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Pension Perez Montilla from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Pension Perez Montilla?
Does Pension Perez Montilla have a pool?
Reviews about Pension Perez Montilla
Most popular landmarks
- Giralda 0.5 km
- Alcázar 0.5 km
- Archivo General de Indias 0.6 km
- Casa Lonja de Mercaderes 0.6 km
- Catedral de Sevilla 0.7 km
- Seville Town Hall 0.7 km
|Jerez de la Frontera La Parra||71.7 km|
|Sevilla Prado Sebastian||0.6 km|
|Sevilla-San Bernardo||1.2 km|