Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Nice hotel great staff."||(in 23 reviews)|
|"Friendly staff great location."||(in 50 reviews)|
|"Excellent breakfast whatever your tastes."||(in 28 reviews)|
|"parking is in a public carpark undeground."||(in 10 reviews)|
|"I can truly say this was the worst and most expensive room we had."||(in 17 reviews)|
|"Public underground car park allowing 2.1m high vehicles outside hotel."||(in 3 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The worst hotel I have ever stayed!
1. WIFI does NOT work. Missed deadlines! I was unable to do work because of wifi not working, missed important deadlines! 2. Every door slams so loud that sounds like bomb. 3. Smells cheap and kinda nasty. 4. Receptionists are incompetent and showed attitude instead of trying to resolve the problems related o WIFI. 5. The day I was leaving they proposed to change room. I thought it was clear expression of mocking and making fun of a customer. 5. In room 506, there is a light on the building outside near the window, which so strong that at night seems like you are the beach in front of the sun and the curtains do not help. I am not a light sleeper and I fall asleep easily, during this 4 day stay I could not sleep because of that and extremely loud door slamming. Overall experience was horrible. I flew across the globe from Los Angeles for work and due to mainly almost not working WIFI my trip was next to nothing. I feel I was robbed. This hotel does not deserve to be 4 star one.
Excellent service and good location
Right on sea front very near old part of Santander easy to walk everywhere
Air conditioning in room wasn't working which staff knew about but we were given another room with a sea view.
Fantastic location overlooking the marina and walking distance to restaurants, bars and shops. We had booked 3 rooms and all of them overlooked the water. On arrival we sat outside and ordered a bottle of Rioja and paid the average rate, We expected to be charged more for a 4 star hotel with such a lovely view. Wished we could have stayed longer. We will be back.
The location of the Puertochico was excellent, lovely views over the bay and very close to the old City and restaurants etc. Very clean and efficient with very good Continental breakfast.
A stay at Vincci Puertochico places you in the heart of Santander, a 3-minute drive from Santander Ferry Terminal and 6 minutes from El Sardinero Beach. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Limited parking is available onsite.
based on 2,011 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Vincci Puertochico
Where is Vincci Puertochico located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Vincci Puertochico?
Does Vincci Puertochico offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Vincci Puertochico offer free parking?
Does Vincci Puertochico offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Vincci Puertochico from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Vincci Puertochico?
Does Vincci Puertochico have a pool?
Most popular landmarks
- Planetario de Santander 194 m
- Palacio de Festivales de Cantabria 303 m
- Museo Marítimo del Cantábrico 0.8 km
- Museo de Prehistoria y Arqueologia de Cantabria 0.9 km
- Museo Regional de Prehistoria y Arqueologia de Cantabria 0.9 km
- Plaza de Pedro Velarde 1 km