Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.2 km|
|Distance to airport||8.3 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Everything was good except on the bed i mentioned in the cons column.
My whole was itchy the whole night. I had no idea why. Maybe of the bed bug or the linen wasn't washed properly. It looked clean but i had a terrible night scratching all the time.
- Good shower with hot water. Soap, shampoo etc provided. - Breakfast very reasonable 10 RM.
- Location was pretty awful. Nowhere within walking distance for dinner, was willing to walk a bit further but was advised by staff and taxi driver it would not be safe. Packs of dogs and piles of rubbish surround the property. - No room service, after coming home from a day in the jungle I was hot and absolutley exhausted. Ended up not having dinner as didn't have the energy to get a taxi back into town. - WiFi very spotty. - Bed oddly small! I'm 5'8 and my feet hung off the end.
Clean. Central location. Fast wifi.
The advertising was misleading and it is nowhere any basic amenities.
The aircond is a bit old and the room took very long to be cool
With a stay at 2 Inn 1 Boutique Hotel & Spa in Sandakan, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Saint Michael's and All Angels Church and Sandakan Harbour Mall. Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator (lift). Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room.
based on 264 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about 2 Inn 1 Boutique Hotel & Spa
Most popular landmarks
- Agnes Keith House 2 km
- Sandakan Harbour Mall 2.4 km
- Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre 16.9 km
- Rainforest Discovery Centre 17.5 km
- Gomantong Caves 34.3 km
- Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary 35 km
|Lahad Datu||92.8 km|