Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.7 km|
|Nearest airport||Heraklion N. Kazantzakis Apt.|
|Distance to airport||62.7 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Breakfast is ok. Located near the bus stop 5 bus Hop-on-Hop-off. In the afternoon, all rooms are in the shade. Conveniently organized kitchen corner. There is a supermarket in the next street. Very close to the beach and not far from the historic center.
Hotel reception did not work. Restaurant and bar did not work. Receptionist was in another hotel, uncomfortable to leave the key. Breakfast is also organized in another hotel across the road Lefkoniko Beach. Lefkoniko Beach looks shorter. When checking in offered a room in Lefkoniko Beach, which is clearly worse.
Great coffee at breakfast - as much as your body and soul desires. We got a dedicated baby bed for our 1,5 year old daughter. Ability to black the daylight out was extremely helpful. Access to three swimming pools, one of which is built for small children.
- Vast and good breakfast variety - Walking distance to the beach as well as the old town and harbour - Variety of restaurants, mini markets, souvenir shops close by - Spacious and clean rooms - Good bed but pillows need change ('hard' ones) - Friendly and helpful staff - Room Upgrade due to overbooking (with small kitchenette and all relevant amenities) - Pool, bar, restaurant (a la carte) inside premises
- Happened to be there during a school trip (only a bit of noise) but wasn't hotels fault - Old fashioned rooms, need renovation (for the premises I was upgraded to)
lady at the reception was very friendly. bed was comfortable and the room was clean. good value for money. She even gave me help when i was getting the car to park in front of the hotel. It was great to stay here for a night. I actually booked it one hour before i checked in there and all was fine.
Location, stuff, value for money
Beds and pillows
With a stay at Lefkoniko Bay in Rethymno, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Fortezza Castle and Town Beach. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift).
based on 411 reviews
Things to know
- Beach nearby
- Spacious rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Lefkoniko Bay
Most popular landmarks
- Kara Mousha Pasha Mosque 0.5 km
- Ecclesiastical Museum 0.7 km
- Rethimnon Cathedral 0.7 km
- Rethimnon Lighthouse 0.8 km
- Centre for Byzantine Art 0.8 km
- Venetian Loggia 0.9 km
|Chania Souda||35.4 km|
|Heraklion N. Kazantzakis Apt.||62.7 km|